Day 2 Epic Failure

Started by yabba, January 28, 2016, 11:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yabba

Today bus wash will be epic failure like Monday    Would it not be better to just set the bus wash up on weeks like this that after you get fuel you then proceed to bus wash   The line would be minimal  not having 2 huge lines in the yard and complete caos  Also if driver would just clean windshield quick and the  prep see through wash   We are not going to a car show it's a bus that will be filthy again within 5 miles from the base  also the 5 year old brushes on the wash are still in great shape and clean sides and back of bus enough   No reason to scrub whole bus before you go through wash    Time to turn off 1200 radio it should be a disaster by 8:30 am 

gigi11744

Bus was washed yesterday,all it took was a trip down Richmond ave and the return on the 440 and the bus was a complete disaster .. Came into the yard and asked Steve about the reason why the buses  are being washed,when you come back to the yard they look like they haven't been touched,,,reply was wash it again,,SMH

PROUD MEMBER

Hanna
Hate to correct you it's 8:20am and it's already chaos.

Buzz

Didn't the cops have to come and break it up last time just before an inspection?

Also, the driver who announced his calculations was correct in saying that if it takes 3 min per bus it would take 15 hours to wash 300 buses! (And NO overtime!!!!)
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Eucerin

how's the line look now for the Bus Wash?

Goose623

yabba

believe it or not i feel it went pretty smooth... :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

yabba

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on January 28, 2016, 02:24:20 PM
Hanna
Hate to correct you it's 8:20am and it's already chaos.

i held back and had breakfast then went in and it was not too bad but my bus is just as dirty as it was befoe the wash   :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: