school times

Started by yabba, September 15, 2020, 07:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yabba

is there a list of the new school times,and do we sit in front of school with the kids at our old drop off times,or start our run later... i dont think they going to take he kids in at the old drop off times ... this was never addressed

Buzz

Wish I knew the answer to that. I'm sure the runs we get on Monday will be updated with the new times.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Hammer2161

WigWag

I went into school today they told me what kids on my run was in group A which go in on Tues & Thurs and group B which go in on Wed &  Fri and then these groups alternate on Mondays. The school also said have the kids in before 8:30AM and they will be released at 2:00PM.

Buzz

Quote from: WigWag on September 16, 2020, 04:10:01 AM
The school also said have the kids in before 8:30AM and they will be released at 2:00PM.

What school?

WigWag

PS 20 I think most schools are going with same schedule.

Buzz

Quote from: WigWag on September 16, 2020, 03:38:33 PM
PS 20 I think most schools are going with same schedule.

I think you're right, but checking several school websites, they have not updated their session times. Did you notice what time it said on your run sheet?

Hammer2161

The times on the run sheets I believe are the same as last year. All they did was hand us copies of the runs we had in March.

Buzz

I'm hearing that schools are calling in time changes to the office, but that OPT tells the office they're not honoring time changes at this time. How fucked up is that? NOBODY knows what the fuck is going on. Unbelievable!

Hammer2161

It's looking more and more like we are the ones that are going to get fucked. Dumblasio and Carranza screwed this up big time. They have no regard for anyone but themselves. They don't give two shits about the children it's all about them. I truly wish they would both just go the fuck away.