NLRB

Started by MOOSE1742, October 04, 2013, 03:13:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOOSE1742

NLRB update on 1181 web site. Year 2014 if your lucky!!!!!!!!!!

4real

I should've been a HOOKER at least I'd be getting paid for getting f¥€<ed

PROUD MEMBER

Unless someone can put pressure on the NLRB's Decision Board in DC it probably won't even review our case for at least a year or two!!!

mirrorcheck

This country is run by heartless cowards that don't care about the working man. The contractors are no different. Greedy.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Here's a link to the 1181 update ... http://atu1181.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/nlrb-update-10-3-13-2.pdf

Look at the bright side ... they longer they take, the more interest we get. (Yeah, it's pennies, but it's sumpthin!)  :thumbsup:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Rock Steady

With that being said, tomorrow morning after the a.m. run.  All sixty members that signed that opt-in sheet should be lining up outside the office to make it so.  I want to hear it loud and clear on the radio tomorrow morning on the radio, enough of the bull shit.  Neal needs to feel it too, just like we are.

Grrr

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on October 04, 2013, 05:30:49 PM
Unless someone can put pressure on the NLRB's Decision Board in DC it probably won't even review our case for at least a year or two!!!

Only such government activities necessary to prevent an imminent threat to the safety of human life or the protection of property may be undertaken in the absence of specific budget authority.

NLRB Offices will reopen after a funding bill is passed by Congress and signed by the President.