2014 year end welfare fund

Started by yabba, December 31, 2015, 06:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yabba

Wow !!!!!!!   what a disgrace god only know what it looks like after 2015 year end today.... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:   started 2014 with 12 million and collected 77 million and we only make 711,000.00 in investments  wow... and 6 million in admin. expenses...  this is scary... lets see what this contract has to offer when its presented to us to vote on...  in the words of Trump,if anyone of us was a CEO presenting this mess we would be fired immediately...

WakeUp123

I'll bet Buzz posts that this is "Members for Change" fault.

hognol

6 million in admin expenses, really? That can't be correct.

WakeUp123

I was wondering why the usual suspects didn't comment on this one.

4real

he'll be told not to post anything on this subject.. they will hope it gets pushed under the rug.... So keep it going just to piss them off!!!!! :wink_cheesy:

Buzz

Quote from: 4real on January 05, 2016, 02:23:42 PM
he'll be told not to post anything on this subject.. they will hope it gets pushed under the rug.... So keep it going just to piss them off!!!!! :wink_cheesy:

I was told nothing of the sort.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

i did not make this post to stir the pot... i made this post on a serious issue that effects each and everyone of us and all retirees also... this is in black and white and mailed to each and everyone of us.. was not posted to to blame buzz or ernie this matter is way beyond anyone our reach..  all the other bs on this site is all old news...lets move forward.. he said she said he did this they did that... its alll over and done with ... this matter is a serious issue..

John Eadicicco

This post won't get 10% of the responses that Land of make believe did..... Goes to show you that the majority on this site DON'T care about the real issues that affect their careers!!! Shameful!!!!

PROUD MEMBER

Since it is a topic of conversation I'm curious how many of those interested in exactly where the money is being used have sent in the $9.25 for a full copy or even the 25 cents per page for the detailed explanation of the 6 million in Administrative Costs?

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on January 05, 2016, 04:46:58 PM
Since it is a topic of conversation I'm curious how many of those interested in exactly where the money is being used have sent in the $9.25 for a full copy or even the 25 cents per page for the detailed explanation of the 6 million in Administrative Costs?

I'm glad YOU posted that. I was thinking the exact same thing, but if I posted it I would have been accused of fronting for the union, blah, blah blah. I'd be willing to bet that most of them (NOT ALL) are more worried about their $9.25 than the $6 million. (And if the union is spending .25 for a sheet of copy paper I can see where a lot of that $6 million went!)

John Eadicicco

UH, Buzz WE pay a fee to cover cost of copying!!!!!!!!

Buzz

Quote from: John Eadicicco on January 05, 2016, 06:19:32 PM
UH, Buzz WE pay a fee to cover cost of copying!!!!!!!!

Yes, John, I understand that. But the annual report is not the only thing they copy. They copy stuff all year long ... and if they're spending 25 cents on a piece of copy paper, it adds up!

(On another note ... why couldn't they put it online ... for FREE?)

John Eadicicco

Grrr

Quote from: Buzz on January 05, 2016, 06:06:46 PM

if I posted it I would have been accused of fronting for the union

Who would believe something like that?

PROUD MEMBER

From the response or maybe I should say lack of response to my curiosity question regarding the Welfare Fund which goes hand in hand with John's post of the Welfare subject not getting 10% of the "Land of Make Believe" subject clearly shows me (at least in my opinion) that many Members really don't give a shit! This is whether you are or are not a Cordiello backer. I'm really at a loss for words. So I'll quote John. "Shameful"