200 Schools Closed Today

Started by Buzz, January 11, 2021, 11:23:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Last Monday 130 schools were closed. Today it's 200. By next week I say it will be at least 300, as it was before Christmas break. I'll be surprised if it's not all shut down by February.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

OMG

TheKid24

PS 3 closed today and it says open 1/19.....if that is my only AM but I have a PM
Can I just go in to get my bus in the PM instead of getting up early to take it out?

Buzz

Quote from: TheKid24 on January 11, 2021, 02:49:07 PM
PS 3 closed today and it says open 1/19.....if that is my only AM but I have a PM
Can I just go in to get my bus in the PM instead of getting up early to take it out?

I think you have to go in the am so they know you're in but call and ask Carmine.

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on January 11, 2021, 03:13:26 PM
Quote from: TheKid24 on January 11, 2021, 02:49:07 PM

I think you have to go in the am so they know you're in but call and ask Carmine.

Yeah I just called, Carmine stepped out but Bobby Janks said said PS 3 is closed all week and I can go in at anytime to pick my bus up so I'll go in at 1:15 to do my PM

Buzz

That's fine ... as long as the Big Guy told you.