2,000 members

Started by Stugots, July 03, 2013, 12:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stugots

We lost 1100 runs, 2,000 matrons give or take and we still have the same amount of delegates.  The Union should start laying off 2 or 3 delegates because  there's not as many members.  We should be looking to save money because of the legal stuff we have going on.  By the way, I'm still waiting for Michael to take his
7 1/2 %  pay cut plus all the checks that we are losing.    Everyone try to have a good summer.

worker341

You said it right,however you did not mention some of them paper pushers runnning around the union building don't need much of them either. Have a nice summer everyone. (not you Neil, our asshole boss )

faceit

the first one that should go is Micheal's useless brother Anthony that was'nt even voted in but appointed.what a waste of life.

yabba

Quote from: faceit on July 03, 2013, 03:27:42 PM
the first one that should go is Micheal's useless brother Anthony that was'nt even voted in but appointed.what a waste of life.

maybe he can take his bullhorn and join the circus he will fit right in

yabba

seems to have a 10% raise this past year...shit i took a 20% so far cut that is

Rock Steady

Did any one hear about the postponement being rescheduled for July 25th or 26th ? Also, there are clerks in 1181 making $70,000-$89,000.  Damn.

terminator

Does anyone know what a "field representative" is?
How does a person get that job?

Stugots

A field representative organizes rallies, distributes leaflets, implement worksites, and campaigns at internal organizing.  I guess what yabba says "he can take his bullhorn and join the circus"  The average city field rep makes about 60,000.