IDIOT

Started by faceit, April 19, 2013, 10:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirrorcheck

So its "rigged" to force your hand to pay said fine  and walk out as opposed to taking a suspension.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Yes ... you could say that ...
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Rock Steady

I tell ya, I've had a problem with the cost of these fines from the beginning.  There has got to be something illegal about giving an employee a fine for upwards of $200.00 for a light bulb.  Also the suspension option smells like a rat too.  I'm gonna really look into this from a legal stand point, I bet you a Ron Kuby type lawyer would love to hear about this, some sort of rights are being ingored here, maybe civil.  This is kind of like price gauging at the pump, it's been ignored and over looked long enough.

faceit

Quote from: Numbers on April 22, 2013, 02:14:40 AM
KRAMER, I REALIZE YOUR UPSET. SO I'M NOT GONNA CURSE BACK. BUT JUST REMEMBER ONE THING, IT'S DICKS LIKE ME THAT MADE THIS JOB WHAT IT IS TODAY ! I GAVE MY LIFE TO THIS JOB & CAREER, AND NO I'M NOT GONNA SIT ON MY FAT ASS WHILE PEOPLE LIKE YOU THROW IT ALL AWAY. SO IF THAT MEANS AIRING IT HERE, THEN SO BE IT.
Your a real union guy George when it comes to charters and paid specials you think that the senority list starts and ends with you,  how is it you do a charter and the rest of the people on that list don't get one and then you happen to get another one, very convenant how and when you choose to be this UNION GUY you are trying to portray yourself as.. Stop making believe your so union.

Numbers

Faceit You Should Get Ur Facts Before Opening Ur Mouth, I Did 1 Charter This Year ( Not That I Have To Answer To You, Hmm Where Did We Hear That Before) And You Know As Well As I That When It Comes To Making Money, There Ain't One Charter Guy Here That Would Question AndyThat It Was His Turn When Asked.So If You Think Something Is Not Being Done Right Ask Andy Or Ernie, I Would .

faceit

1union

EDITED
REMEMBER COVER YOUR OWN WORK,LEAVE NOT BEFORE STARTING TIME,AND NO CELL PHONES TO OFFICE (USE A PAY PHONE ANX CALL COLLECTor goGO BACK AN See WHAT THEY WANT))and wright everything up cover you ass. GOD BLESS1181.

Everybody knows who "Kramer" is, and everybody knows who "Numbers" is. Therefore, "Kramer" was able to take it up personally with "Numbers." We don't know who you are. If you're going to call names and make accusations against people who have been identified here, they should know who YOU are so they can take it up with YOU.

Buzz

P.S. 1union ... I do not happen to believe that Kramer deserved being humiliated as he was. It was an honest, innocent mistake. The guy is more of a union supporter and team player than many here. He should not be made a scapegoat and I personally feel he is due an apology.  All you guys are doing is helping "Them" divide and conquer. Just my humble opinion.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

John Eadicicco

I guess I have to add my worthless 2 cents to what's happening now so here it goes! I am NOT a union rep but if I was there would NOT be any hearings held at this time! I. WOULDN'T allow any of my members into a hearing UNTIL our DIGNITY ( the 7/12% pay cut coming) is restored! Neil immediately pockets approx. $24,00.00 A WEEK starting this FRIDAY. WAKE UP 1181!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mirrorcheck

What exact language and/or reason makes us have to present people in hearings yet he can cut pay raise medical contributions etc? Something is seriously wrong with this whole situation.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Kramer

Thanks Buzz for the edit. I didn't get to see what was written and I'm glad. I answered all the accusations already. As far as the phone: I said I screwed up and pick it up. Got caught
off guard. The fine: Taking time was not offered. You explained why in a previous post. Why is this still going on? But if anyone has anything to say to me, I'll be in the drivers room 6:30 AM.

WTF

Squid

No one should ever have to pay a dime for a light bulb. Even if you checked it right before you get on line for inspection and all lights are working. There is no guarantee that that tail light bulb will work 2 seconds later. Two facts are indisputable here...first, all light bulbs will fail at some point and secondly no one can tell you when it will fail.  You may have the misfortune to have a bulb blow while you are on the line.  If the union does not back us on that then they are not doing their job.

rc1790

A bulb should be a correctable violation. If a motorist gets a summons for a defective light, they can get it corrected within 24 hrs with no fine. Why are we being treated any differently?

rc1790

If it is permissible under the vehicle and traffic law, why isn't the union taking a stand on this. Wasn't the manager a former police officer?