Oil Greed....

Started by mirrorcheck, February 23, 2012, 07:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirrorcheck

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/it_unrefined_greed_5voox4tgT5VSIIPAMS5UrN

Great article....the writer says based on demand the price per gallon should be between 1.50 and 2.00 a gallon. Seems like the market is clearly being manipulated.PS Bush was killed for this and Oil per barrell was some 50 dollars higher now then currently. We are being hosed on purpose.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

And this is one of the first articles on the subject that I've seen/heard that wasn't quick to point out that "it's not Obama's fault." Yes it is. If he were gung ho on the Canadian pipeline and if there were drilling going on right here, right now, gas would be half what it is even before we saw a drop of oil from these other sources.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

Yep! Funny how in last nights debates that wasnt asked by the Moderator.How its a non issue......people have alot of time to wake up by November.....and they better....this is a costly learning experience,literally!
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

Who would have predicted a sitting President who railed at a prior President for higher prices doesnt want to accept any responsibilities for the same problem?....and that filling up a car cost a phone number? >:(