I hesitate to ask this but ...

Started by Golfnut, December 02, 2020, 12:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKid24

Quote from: Hammer2161 on December 03, 2020, 04:14:05 PM
TheKid24

If you get called back to work and your run is going out yes you would do your own run. Whomever had it would be moved to cover a different run.

Thanks Hammer cause right now a senior driver is covering my run due to my Jewish school being open. I would have two PS schools opening up Monday so if I get called back then I'd do all three schools. Also for the record as a junior man I never got asked to be put on a list, I assume they won't create another list it would pick up where it left off from and go down that list and when it got to me
I'd do my run. I'm just hoping they tell everyone today to come in Monday and do your own run

faceit

What is so hard to understand... IF ONLY 200 runs are active regardless of what type of school it is
Then they would only need 200 drivers +a few shapes. Unfortunately the rest would still be on furlough...
All lives matter

Hammer2161

Yabba,
I am not going to stand here and debate how the list was established all I can go by is what was told to me. I can not nor will I speak for anyone else. But all I know is this the precedent was set and a list was established. They need to continue to offer work on a seniority basis off of that list until everyone is back at work. I know that unfortunately it will suck for some if we all do not return to work on Monday but unfortunately it is what it is.
I truly hope we all get back to work Monday so we can put this bullshit behind us.

yabba

Quote from: Hammer2161 on December 03, 2020, 05:06:27 PM
Yabba,
I am not going to stand here and debate how the list was established all I can go by is what was told to me. I can not nor will I speak for anyone else. But all I know is this the precedent was set and a list was established. They need to continue to offer work on a seniority basis off of that list until everyone is back at work. I know that unfortunately it will suck for some if we all do not return to work on Monday but unfortunately it is what it is.
I truly hope we all get back to work Monday so we can put this bullshit behind us.

i appreciate your view on what you were told...im not saying anything toward you..

OMG

It seems to me what we have here is a failure to communicate, that's nothing new. Everyone is drawing a different conclusion from the same story.

Buzz

Quote from: Hammer2161 on December 03, 2020, 04:10:13 PM
it was a list for people who wanted to WORK PERIOD.

FUCKING EXACTLY!!!

Thank you, Hammer.
Holy fucking shit! Can we get past this already? Un-fucking-real!
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

LMAO

BUZZ  :wave: sometimes it's best to  just be a spectator :crazy: :crazy:

yabba

the new shoprite has free parking,and also a hazardous pay now and retro from begining of pandemic.. :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:  .....  by the way when does our hazard pay start do we have to actually wait till Biden is sworn in.. the endoresement mail from ATU said a lot of promises from their democract...

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on December 03, 2020, 07:18:39 PM
BUZZ  :wave: sometimes it's best to  just be a spectator :crazy: :crazy:

Wow! a NON-shit stirring post from you. Feeling okay?  ;D ;D ;D
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.