Claim Unemployment

Started by Buzz, July 10, 2022, 01:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid24

I just added all of my gross salary into the 4 quarters and it calculated be getting 504 base and 504 alternate

04-06 21= 10,565.60
07-09 21= 7,656.96
10-12 21= 13,398.96
01-03 22= 11,089.976
04-06 22= 11,136.92(alternate)

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Kid24

So I claimed yesterday 8/28 for my waiting week and I checked this morning 8/29 and it says the waiting week wasn't released in my paid history(shows nothing) just states I claimed this week already and that they still are working on my application although I did get a letter in the mail on the 23rd saying I got approved of the 504. Will I see the waiting week released in my paid history when they release my first claim when I claim next week?

Kid24

It originally said claim Wednesday the 31st no later than the 3rd to validate my claim then after I completed the new claim it said claim anywhere from the 28th till the 3rd. So I claimed yesterday the 28th. When will I see the waiting week released? As I stated before the waiting week wasn't released in my payment history and still doesn't show the 504 I am getting in the letter sent to my house. I'm assuming the next time for me to claim is 9/4 to get paid 9/7 not 8/31 since I claimed on the 28th

Buzz

It should show in a few days that your claim was applied to your waiting week. Yes, claim again on the 7th.

Kid24

Buzz do you have to create a new ID Me picture thing after you file a new claim? I know someone who opened a new claim and didn't get his pay released today because he has to make
Another Id thing when he already did that last summer on his
Old claim

Kid24

Someone I know who opened a new claim two weeks claimed yesterday and didn't have his funds released today after his waiting week was released on the 25th. He had to log into his ID.Me account and allow/verify his account. Someone else in the same situation didn't have an ID.Me account was told you have to create an account or the funds won't be released. If you have an account verify it by logging in and clicking allow for them to release your funds after you filed a new claim. This was never stated in the letter or the prompt when filing for a new claim. I went into my account and verified it so hopefully I won't have any issues with my first payment next week

Buzz

I don't know but I wasn't asked for a new pic when I opened a new claim 2 weeks ago.

Kid24

Yeah he didn't have to make a new photo he just logged in and had to verify his IdME info and allow it to go through. Like I said he got his waiting week, then claimed yesterday and his money wasn't released today.

So basically you opened had your waiting week then got paid the following week with no issues?

Kid24

I claimed yesterday the 28th for my waiting week. The waiting week should be released Thursday the 1st after looking at my friends account for his waiting week. His waiting week was claimed Sunday the 21st and released Thursday the 25th. I'm going to claim again this Sunday the 3rd to claim my first paid week which should be released on the 6th due to the holiday on the 5th

Buzz

Quote from: Kid24 on August 29, 2022, 07:37:54 PMSo basically you opened had your waiting week then got paid the following week with no issues?

Yes.

Kid24

UI is the worst lol especially that you can't get in touch with anyone...keep ya updated on my end

I should be fine. I got approved of 504 with the letter sent to my house last week, claimed my waiting week yesterday,  I shouldn't have an issue getting my first check when I claim this Sunday but my friend didn't have his money released after claiming yesterday has be a bit worried

Buzz

Kid24

I still can't see on my page that my waiting week was released nor can I see the payment amount. I just claimed this morning to get my first paid check the girl on the phone said on Tuesday she sees that I verified my account and that my waiting week was released and I will see my payment amount as well as the waiting week released once I get mt first payment......🤦🏻‍♂️ Guess I'll have to wait till Tuesday/Wednesday

Kid24

Was anyones Unemployment Money released today? I'm return to find out before I call unemployment today because it still says they are working on my application and this is supposed to be the first week I got paid.