wage accrual

Started by worker341, June 11, 2013, 01:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

worker341

Any word yet, are we getting our wage accrual checks this friday. Does anybody know.

Buzz

Depends on if the NLRB gets an injunction. Nobody knows yet.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Rock Steady

The way I see it, no buses should leave the yard on Friday.  Even with the new imposed contract in place, they still owe us half of our accrual money, That is worth not rolling on Friday.  What ever happened to plan "B" ?  Sorry, getting tired of this shit, getting hit without hitting back . . . . . I want to hit back !

yabba

Quote from: Rock Steady on June 11, 2013, 10:33:40 PM
The way I see it, no buses should leave the yard on Friday.  Even with the new imposed contract in place, they still owe us half of our accrual money, That is worth not rolling on Friday.  What ever happened to plan "B" ?  Sorry, getting tired of this shit, getting hit without hitting back . . . . . I want to hit back !

bravo rocksteady..another issue  woodhaven blvd  should have addressed to us and squirmed they way around the answer...

worker341

How about a sick out day he cannot cover all the runs and we will surly make the newspapers maybe someone will listen to us.

Rock Steady

Sounds good to me . . . . . .

grimreaper

The owners do what they like, they know this union is a joke!!!! They didn't even give us a shelter while on strike the MTA guys did.  :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Goose623

If there are no checks Friday morn. We should walk off the job before the PM run. Enough is enough.

terminator

Eucerin

you realize he will terminate you by the end of the day.....

faceit

Quote from: Eucerin on June 12, 2013, 03:23:56 PM
you realize he will terminate you by the end of the day.....
I doubt it he could'nt get more than 11 drivers to cover the buyout people..

mirrorcheck

As one serf said to another hundreds of years ago"if you make a move on the King, you better make sure you take him out". Whatever happens I am behind the people that refuse to cower in the shadows and want to stand as one. Enough is enough, still have the scars from the strike and a real bitter taste in my mouth. After all the boss says"its just business". Well hopefully some kind of move is made because personally to many people are taking a shellacking while AE uses pioneer like a dirty sock puppet.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Goose623

At the union meeting Michael said individual companies would vote to go back on strike. I believe we at pioneer should take a strike vote and give Ernie the power to go on strike at any given time.

grimreaper

4real

Are you out of your fucking mind