3 days work, 3 days pay

Started by Buzz, February 21, 2013, 02:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Apparently, as it stands now, we are not getting paid for Monday and Tuesday. The matter will most likely go to arbitration.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

terminator

This should go over well !...LOL

GMC JOE

:cry2: I guess Eddie was correct about his comments .why should we be denied this and force it thru a lenghty process. It appears  the contract will be a nasty battle .  Is this Gattos call again ?
In God We Trust

mirrorcheck

More great news for 2013.....when does this $hit end ?
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Please ... nobody tell faceit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

faceit

Quote from: Buzz on February 21, 2013, 11:29:41 PM
Please ... nobody tell faceit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.. Your a good sport buzz :))

faceit

Hey buzz between you and me I would have worked 3 days for 1 days pay just to get my benefits back. Oops did I say that out loud .

mirrorcheck

Faceit I dont believe you just said that, your an impostor ...where is the Rangers Symbol?lol  ;D
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Quote from: faceit on February 22, 2013, 12:52:02 AM
Hey buzz between you and me I would have worked 3 days for 1 days pay just to get my benefits back. Oops did I say that out loud .

Yes, I know how important they are, especially for someone in your circumstances.

Glad to see you have a sense of humor!  :thumbsup:

Buzz

The union is giving us $100 per day for Monday and Tuesday. See my other post ...