Recent posts

Work Related / Re: Remote Training Sat. May 4
Last post by Golfnut - May 02, 2024, 10:18:22 PM
God ,I hope not!
Last post by Buzz - May 02, 2024, 03:07:22 AM
Quote from: Golfnut on May 02, 2024, 02:24:47 AMPlease tell me it's not so we can learn how to scan the students on and off the Bus ! 😳

No idea, but I'm betting it's not. Don't know if that day will EVER come.
Last post by Golfnut - May 02, 2024, 02:24:47 AM
Please tell me it's not so we can learn how to scan the students on and off the Bus ! 😳
Last post by Buzz - May 01, 2024, 08:12:50 PM
Last post by PROUD MEMBER - May 01, 2024, 12:27:13 PM
IS THAT 4 HOURS PAY???
Work Related / Remote Training Sat. May 4
Last post by Buzz - April 30, 2024, 10:39:13 PM
remote 5_4.jpg
Work Related / Claim Unemployment 4/28
Last post by Buzz - April 28, 2024, 11:43:50 AM
Claim, if applicable ... https://my.ny.gov/LoginV4/login.xhtml
People and Events / Could Have Had My 15 Seconds o...
Last post by Buzz - April 25, 2024, 02:44:54 AM
I passed up my chance at my 15 minutes (seconds?) of fame. Came down an escalator at American Dream Mall and walked past a guy seated by the escalator. He got up and said, "Excuse me, sir, you walked right in  front of me while I was filming a commercial." I said, "Oh ... sorry." I didn't see an camera recording him ... completely forgot about a small camera I had seen attached to a 4ft wall on the second level earlier in the day.

I said something to a guy nearby like "How was I supposed to know he was filming a commercial?" The guy laughed and said something I couldn't decipher.

Then a young woman rushes after me and says, "Excuse me sir ... did he explain what this was all about?" I said "No ... he just said it was a commercial." She explained, "We're filming for Impractical Jokers." I replied, "Oh ... can't stand those guys. Laugh at their own jokes."
She continued, "So, do you want to sign ... or just let it go?" I answered, "Just let it go."

So much for my chance at my 15 seconds of fame. Who wants to put up with autograph hounds and the Paparazzi anyway? LOL.
IJ 2.jpgIJ.jpg

(Not great pics ... didn't want to make it obvious I was snapping him. By the way, nobody seemed to recognize this guy.)