Dead buses at Arthur kill yard

Started by interman, January 09, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

interman

What is going on at A K yard, four buses dead in the front row this morning yard was at a standstill what a mess can't something be done about this problem.

Buzz

Guess it makes about as much sense has having a kid power wash an entire bus before it goes through the wash ... right in front of the fuel pumps so fueling buses can't exit. Fuel line wrapped around the yard. SMH!
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

rc1790

Buzz

Quote from: rc1790 on January 11, 2018, 02:39:59 AM
That was no kid, it was Steve LOL

We might have been there at different times. I saw Steve and Nicky supervising ... because that's a 2 man job ... but the kid, Kevin (good kid ... just doing what he was told) was spraying the buses .. when I was there anyway.

It also had Bobby the yard guy going nuts because buses couldn't park because of the fuel line.

topgun

was there for 2 hours today and I didn't have time to wash the bus, the lube truck came and block everything. what a joke.

Buzz

Somehow you'd think "lube truck" and "well-oiled machine" would go hand in hand.  ;D

yabba

the best was the pressure washing...it poured the next day buses are filthy....just run them threw the wash get the heavy off .....also when was is closed for at least a month and re-opens just do odd and even the first few days....  fuel bus then go to  wash...problem of congestion solved....

Buzz

Unbelievably, Friday afternoon when I got in the wash was OPEN. No line, wouldn't have even noticed it if the bus in front of me hadn't pulled into it. (Needless to say, I took advantage of the situation, though I washed it 2 days before.)