Hiring Blitz

Started by yabba, October 31, 2019, 02:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yabba

it looks like the hiring blitz over the summer put us in worse shape then ever... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:   it seems this is the new acceptable norm..hope guys have a back up plan and invested into a 401k...  this is not to so call stir the pot or start a name calling kindergarten game here...if you think this not a serious problem to the future of our membership then  so be it...

Buzz

Let's face it. The owners still didn't get it right this time. It seems like everybody but them knew this contract wasn't going to do anything to alleviate the driver shortage. Until they restore this job to what it used to be, that problem isn't going to be resolved anytime soon. However, as long as OPT tolerates work not being covered, the owners have no reason to do anything about it.

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

i agree with you buzz...well said...  i feel we need to force the issue here...  bosses dont really care..  we cant blame bloomberg or epp anymore.. time to move on from that... noone wants the job and we all know the reason why    ...now the bosses see we cant be replaced for 18.00 an hour   

topgun

Thought it was $20.00 an hour

sbdriver1

The door continues to revolve