Attendance Monday & Tuesday Imperative

Started by Buzz, September 12, 2020, 04:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

It's very important that everyone show up for classes and dry runs Monday and Tuesday. Attendance sheets for the training both days will be submitted to OPT. Dry runs can be tracked by OPT by GPS, so do complete a.m. and p.m. runs ... no shortcuts ... and you will have to sign your run sheets.

Anyone failing to do this could find themselves out of compliance and unable to work on the 21st.

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

WigWag16

Quote from: Buzz on September 12, 2020, 04:38:51 PM

It's very important that everyone show up for classes and dry runs Monday and Tuesday. Attendance sheets for the training both days will be submitted to OPT. Dry runs can be tracked by OPT by GPS, so do complete a.m. and p.m. runs ... no shortcuts ... and you will have to sign your run sheets.

Anyone failing to do this could find themselves out of compliance and unable to work on the 21st.

They don't want Left Right sheets yet right?

Buzz

They haven't said anything about L/R sheets yet.

Buzz

Saturday evening and I've still gotten no call from Pioneer regarding Monday and Tuesday. And I know there are others.

Hmm ...

topgun

Shouldn't Pioneer be contacting everybody, and not this site

Hammer2161

Not everyone that works at Pioneer are on this site. Pioneer was supposed to have reached out to everyone. I would advise you to get up early on Monday before 7am and contact the office. The first class starts at 7am and they go every 20 minutes from that point. Good luck.

Buzz

Quote from: topgun on September 13, 2020, 04:32:04 AM
Shouldn't Pioneer be contacting everybody, and not this site

Absolutely! They were supposed to call everyone, but apparently that's not happening because I know I'm not the only one who didn't get a call.

Buzz

Quote from: Hammer2161 on September 13, 2020, 05:28:24 AM
Not everyone that works at Pioneer are on this site.

Their loss!!  ;D ;D ;D
(Kidding)

Quote from: Hammer2161 on September 13, 2020, 05:28:24 AM
I would advise you to get up early on Monday before 7am and contact the office.

But then, if they're reading your message of advice, they see the schedule.

There seems to be no coordination as to who was supposed to call whom, as I believe the tasked was assigned to more than one person.

Hammer2161

Buzz I agree with you on the fact that if they are reading my message they.are able to see the schedule. But we both also know most people are on here anonymously and they will use the fact they didn't get a phone call as a way to further stir the shit.

Pioneer had a responsibility to call every driver and matron and it appears they dropped the ball !!!!

Buzz

Quote from: Hammer2161 on September 13, 2020, 03:00:16 PM
Pioneer had a responsibility to call every driver and matron and it appears they dropped the ball !!!!

I think most people want to go but some just aren't even going to know about it.