6 Weeks and No UI $$$

Started by Buzz, September 21, 2021, 05:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

All that shows in my payment history is my waiting week. Opened book Aug. 9. Each week it told me my claim was entered. Still not a dime. Impossible to get someone on the phone no matter what time I call or what numbers I press. Written messages sent still unanswered.

Please tell me it's not just me!!
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

I can tell you it's not just you but my claim lies in NJ. I can beat your story. After re filing and trying to certify it brought me back to weeks I already worked w pioneer. Of course I said I worked and told them the money I make . "Do you want to certify for additional weeks "? YES it then defaults you into re filing yet another claim. After many calls I finally got an answer as to my issue . After all this time NJ DOL is afraid of losing money to fake claims . I am supposed to get a call in 2-3 weeks by a manager that will "certify my claim " over the phone and I can get pid for the whole summer . Disaster . PS even though I had time from my original claim once I had the break in claims I also had to verify my ID. Another boondoggle .
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Yeah, I've heard that Jersey UI is even worse than NY.

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on September 21, 2021, 07:13:12 PM
Yeah, I've heard that Jersey UI is even worse than NY.

Why does you claim lie in NJ if you work in NY? Because you live in NJ?

I'm going to be living in Jersey in the next month does that mean my next claim would be going through NJ and not NY?

Buzz

Quote from: TheKid24 on September 22, 2021, 02:33:33 PM

I'm going to be living in Jersey in the next month does that mean my next claim would be going through NJ and not NY?

I really didn't understand what he was saying but you claim unemployment in the state you WORK in, not live in.

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on September 22, 2021, 02:56:59 PM
Quote from: TheKid24 on September 22, 2021, 02:33:33 PM

I really didn't understand what he was saying but you claim unemployment in the state you WORK in, not live in.

👍🏻

mirrorcheck

My claim was Jersey cause I worked there before the pandemic and had time. Even though I had enough time to claim in NY ( as stated you claim where you work) I was told by NJ to keep claiming I had money and eligibility. Which I thought would be easier and it's not 
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Wow! Was finally able to get through to somebody this morning by pressing "1" somewhere on the voice menu for "Name Change" and only waited 5 minutes.

She said she released all 4 weeks they owe me today and I should see it by Friday or Monday the latest.

Let's see if it happens.

topgun

Buzz

Quote from: topgun on September 29, 2021, 07:05:55 PM
open new claim,had no problem

I feel a lot better knowing that.

;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D

mirrorcheck

I was told a week ago 1-2 weeks to get a phone call to straighten this all out ....What a Fkin joke

Buzz

Finally! All 4 weeks I was owed paid all at once. Ugh!

mirrorcheck

I'm gonna have to call again next week and keep goosing them. If they have enough money to make themselves a sanctuary city and state they have enough for the taxpayers .