Good luck!

Started by Golfnut, January 12, 2021, 04:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Quote from: WigWag on January 13, 2021, 12:38:24 AM
Just got my first shot @ WAGNER HS ... its for DOE only ...I stretch the truth a little....when i got there they ask me if I was DOE ... i said I'm not employed by DOE but i work for the DOE cause I'm employed by a private contractor as a school bus driver... they said no problem ...Wagner HS site is run by NYFD ...they just gave me the shot ....no ID or anything

But did you have to make an appointment online? How?
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

WigWag

Went thru ....http://vaccinepod.nyc.gov....ask me if i was a DOE EMPLOYEE ... I said yes and it directed me to Wagner HS site....I also got a confirmation E-mail with a appointment ID and scannable bar code

LMAO

Proud member , No I did not someone else that I know did receive a confirmation email from the same place so now I don't know what's going on I took a picture of my confirmation page  we will see what happens ! On a side note they had 300 people scheduled for today and only had a 100 doses total shit show

PROUD MEMBER

WigWag
What did they say about the second shot?

Stereo

Some slots available at SI Tech for monday 18th for the Vaccine

Buzz

I just don't get it. Now when I try to schedule an appointment I get this:

You are ineligible to receive the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine based on your answer to this screening question. (Doesn't say which question.)

Tried at least a half-dozen times. WTF

LMAO

First off thanks stereo !   Ok so this is the most frustrating thing trying to make an appointment please make sure if you make your appointment on the  health dept web page you get a confirmation ID # and follow up email to verify your appointment if it goes back to the beginning it did not go through and you have to fill out the info again ( took me 3 tries today )  my last post I did not realize you needed the ID# and email so I redid it and finally got through  ...........there seems to be a lot of opening at SI Tech next week  if interested

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on January 13, 2021, 03:30:17 PM
........there seems to be a lot of opening at SI Tech next week  if interested

Holy crap, LMAO! You finally posted some useful information! THANK YOU! I was able to get an appointment at Tech for next Thursday. BUT...

The email says, "You will receive a reminder email on the morning of your appointment with additional screening questions. You must complete these questions to receive a QR code (scannable bar code). If you have not answered the additional questions or received a QR code, your appointment may be delayed."

So who knows if that morning they tell you it's a no go???

Hammer2161

Buzz have some faith man lol. But seriously anyone making there appointment through that site is getting the same email about the morning of the day they are supposed to get the vaccine. I think getting an appointment through that site is more positive than calling someplace directly.

I heard this morning that in Jersey they were given 650 thousand doses and less than half have made into people's arms. I think once it's truly up and running the problems will become much less than they are now.

OMG

Holy shit I finally did it, I got an appointment at Staten Island tech. I didn't get a confirmation text or email, but I took a screenshot of my appointment confirmation. Like a couple of other guys it took me three shots to do it, the page freezes every once in a while. Fingers crossed!

Hammer2161

Omg, it took about a day to get the confirmation email. Glad to see so many of us are getting the vaccination.

Buzz

Quote from: Hammer2161 on January 13, 2021, 04:52:29 PM
Buzz have some faith man lol. But seriously anyone making there appointment through that site is getting the same email about the morning of the day they are supposed to get the vaccine. I think getting an appointment through that site is more positive than calling someplace directly.

Well, yesterday there were no appointments available anywhere. The US Dept. of Health advised states today not to hold back second-shot doses and that would automatically double the number of people they could give first shots to, and that is probably why we have been abe to make appointments today.  Who knows if that's enough for next week.

I'll believe it when the needle is jabbed into my arm.

LMAO

Buzz it doesn't pay to be nice( to you )  ! I could of rode you on them shutting you out but this is to important especially for a old decrepit like yourself 😂 but I luv ya man !

OMG  I did the same thing the other day found out it's wrong you need to have the confirmation code to even get in the building according to the confirmation email read my earlier post don't want you to get shut out  the web site kept throwing me back to the beginning keep doing it till i got the confirmation page .
If you have a  appointment it won't let you fill out the forms again

OMG

LMAO, just got my confirmation e-mail. I'm in !

LMAO

Fantastic 🎉🎉🎉🎉