How Long Did You Wait on Line for the Shot?

Started by Buzz, January 17, 2021, 01:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Hammer2161

You should get an email the morning of the day you are scheduled. The link takes you to vaccinepod site and you have to sign in and just answer the questions. Once finished you will receive another email with the QR code.

Hammer2161

The questions pertain to how you are feeling if you have been exposed to covid 19 and such. That is why it's the day of. Because they encourage you to reschedule if you answer any of the questions opposite of the answer they want.

Buzz

Buzz

Uh oh ... just read this on Facebook regarding SI Tech today, some said they were on line close to 3 hours ...

"They had the original email confirmation for 12:50
But they send another one the morning of appt to give you the QR CODE; for some reason there was a glitch in the system and they didn't have that
It was apparently a big issue and they sent those people home
It was terrible and I think that it held up the process
Also they only have 6 nurses
I had a great experience there in and out 40 min
"

OMG

Can anyone else give feedback on your experience at Staten Island technical getting the vaccine?

LMAO

Ok update on shot !  Had 11:20 appointment today at SI Tech arrived 11:05 taken right in no line given shot and than you have to sit for 15 min ( to see if your ok ) out the door in 20 min  hope all go that well  Good Luck
P.S. all they asked for was confirmation # and photo ID also they will help you make your 2nd appointment if you want same web site you would sign in to

OMG

Buzz

Yeah, looks like they're getting their act together. Passed by Tech about 11:30 and there were maybe 10 people waiting outside. An hour later I took this pic (attached). Even fewer!

Click to enlarge.

OMG

Appointment canceled for tomorrow at Staten Island tech, claiming shortage of vaccine. So far two failed attempts to get the vaccine. But at least this time they were kind enough to reschedule me, third times a charm

Buzz

Yep, mine got postponed to next week too ... let's see.

LMAO

Buzz , your like MUSH from the Bronx tale ( put him in the bathroom ) Jesus every time you make an appointment something happens ! Wait for everyone else to go will ya !! 😂😂

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on January 21, 2021, 12:55:27 AM
Buzz , your like MUSH from the Bronx tale ( put him in the bathroom ) Jesus every time you make an appointment something happens ! Wait for everyone else to go will ya !! 😂😂

If you were the right guy you would have traded appointments with me and shown some respect for your elders!!  ;D