Repairs?

Started by hognol, March 07, 2016, 11:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hognol

Why is it taking the boss so long to fix the toilet?  It's been down a very long time and sharing one seat is a big inconvenience. The downright condition of the men's bathroom is appalling.

rc1790

Knock on Neil's door and ask to use his toilet. He doesn't give a crap about us anyway.Lol

Air_Brakes

I honestly believe that our shop steward should address this issue.  He is supposed to act on issues in the best interest of his membership.  This is a union matter in reference to having clean and servicable rest room facilities for all his members.   These toilets have been broken forever.  No joke. :thumbdown:

rc1790

OSHA mandates more toilets than we have available based on the number of workers. They probably counted the toilets in the offices too. So feel free to use theirs.

Buzz

Quote from: rc1790 on March 08, 2016, 02:59:13 AM
OSHA mandates more toilets than we have available based on the number of workers. They probably counted the toilets in the offices too. So feel free to use theirs.

Yes, they counted the toilets in the office, Neil's office and the shop ... but little does OSHA know they are not accessible to us.

No reason the second toilet shouldn't be working. I have the exact same thing in my tank at home (Flush Mate) and they are guaranteed for life. Had a problem after about 11 years, they sent me an entire new unit, no questions asked.

Failing that, (if they never registered it), remove the Flush Mate and install a regular fill/flush valve ... available in Home Depot or Lowe's for less than $20.

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

I seriously doubt that Ernie is even aware of the toilet being broken. I also believe if it is brought to his attention that it would be fixed.

Buzz

Quote from: Air_Brakes on March 08, 2016, 02:43:08 AM
I honestly believe that our shop steward should address this issue.  He is supposed to act on issues in the best interest of his membership. 

Spoke to Ernie about this today and he said he has raised the issue with the GM and owner 3 times and each time he's told they're waiting for the parts.

Maybe if we all started using the bathroom in the office the parts would come in a little faster.

Buzz

Supposedly a NEW TOILET is going to be installed this weekend. (And you think management doesn't give a shit!!! <<< Bad pun)

Buzz

OK, so we didn't get everything back, but at least we got back 50% of our bathroom!

LMR

Well aren't you quite the comedian !!😛😝😝

topgun

Could you send pictures!

Buzz

Quote from: topgun on April 05, 2016, 03:04:10 AM
Could you send pictures!

While it's in use?  :wink_cheesy:

(And would you like me to include a "Scratch 'n' Sniff"?)

topgun

Yes that would be nice. :crazy: