pick?

Started by yabba, October 20, 2020, 11:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OMG

Safety is not a concern to anybody at Pioneer, they've been allowing over 40 kids on a few buses for an entire week now. Safety, that's funny.

LMAO

I'm so happy you guys come in early but  myself being in the top half on the list I love coming in at 4:00 pm
(no trip run ) and seeing no other bus on the highway on my way back to the yard   while the person hired yesterday comes in at  2:30  , the way things are going I'm sure most of the top half will stay where they are  . There is always a safe way to do things  !  Hopefully we have a pick in December for the second half of the year  I do agree right now is to difficult  for a pick

WigWag16

How can we even have a pick when people don't even have full runs. You'll be looking at a sheet that says 25 kids but may only be 3-4 lol. Very hard to do a pick when the numbers aren't updated and again how can it be conducted....

Buzz

Quote from: OMG on October 22, 2020, 10:15:05 PM
Safety is not a concern to anybody at Pioneer, they've been allowing over 40 kids on a few buses for an entire week now. Safety, that's funny.

To my understanding, those drivers have been advised by the shop steward as to how to handle that and are NOT doing it, for whatever reason.

The union says, you should let on only as many as you can safely carry (10) as per OPT, then radio dispatch and say that you have reached the limit, fear for the safety of the other kids on the bus as well as yourself, and that you will return for another 10 and make as many trips as necessary.

Then the ball is in their court and they will be forced to see that the situation is corrected.

However, OPT is aware of those runs and supposedly is in the process of making changes. (And I assume that means a number of runs will have a Jewish school tacked on.  >:()
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on October 22, 2020, 11:40:18 PM
        I'm so happy you guys come in early but  myself being in the top half on the list I love coming in at 4:00 pm
(no trip run ) and seeing no other bus on the highway on my way back to the yard   while the person hired yesterday comes in at  2:30  , the way things are going I'm sure most of the top half will stay where they are  . There is always a safe way to do things  !  Hopefully we have a pick in December for the second half of the year  I do agree right now is to difficult  for a pick

Ahh! Finally you post something positive!  ;D I just don't think anything is going to change all that much come December.

But don't worry. Despite the agreeable post, you still own the crown!   ;D ;D ;D

Hammer2161

I get the frustration with the routes changing and all but I can't help but wonder " IF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE GETTING IN LATE DO TO THEIR LATE OUTS ON A NO TRIP RUN WOULD BE LOOKING FOR A PICK IF THE SCHOOLS WERE STILL GOING ON TRIPS. " It would appear to me that the only reason you are getting in that late is because you choose a no trip run. The grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence.

Buzz

Quote from: Hammer2161 on October 23, 2020, 05:58:31 PM
I get the frustration with the routes changing and all but I can't help but wonder " IF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE GETTING IN LATE DO TO THEIR LATE OUTS ON A NO TRIP RUN WOULD BE LOOKING FOR A PICK IF THE SCHOOLS WERE STILL GOING ON TRIPS. " It would appear to me that the only reason you are getting in that late is because you choose a no trip run. The grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence.

Great point!

LMAO

Hammer to answer your question  ....... HELL NO if trips were still on !  But there not and seniority is the only thing you have in this place , unless your a double agent like Buzz lol  :snicker: 

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on October 24, 2020, 01:33:31 AM
   Hammer to answer your question  ....... HELL NO if trips were still on !  But there not and seniority is the only thing you have in this place , unless your a double agent like Buzz lol  :snicker:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LMAO

Your the best double agent man  ;D

Hammer2161

Well at least he is HONEST !!!!

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on October 24, 2020, 02:03:28 AM
   Your the best double agent man  ;D

*You're     ;D ;D ;D