No More Ties ... EVER!!!

Started by Buzz, May 08, 2023, 10:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

So are you saying that we can wear short sleeve shirts anytime of the year?

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on May 10, 2023, 07:34:14 PMSo are you saying that we can wear short sleeve shirts anytime of the year?

I don't set policy but as I said, never ever heard of a violation for a short sleeved shirt. FWIW.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

Ok I understand but I always thought that it was the same time (sometime in May) that ties came off is when we were allowed to wear short sleeve shirts and not before. Next time I get inspected I will ask the inspector.

Buzz

We usually have 2 yard inspections a year so we should (odd and even) be due for another one before the end of the year.

Bussin4Livin

Quote from: Buzz on May 11, 2023, 10:44:45 AMWe usually have 2 yard inspections a year so we should (odd and even) be due for another one before the end of the year.

Jinxed the even route people today 🤣

PROUD MEMBER

He sure did, I was thinking the same exact thing!!!!

Buzz

QuoteJinxed the even route people today 🤣

QuoteHe sure did, I was thinking the same exact thing!!!!

I must be psychic!  Look at the time ... 4:44 I predicted a future yard inspection. Go into work ...BAM!! ... yard inspection. (I'm even numbered BTW)

I'm psychic I tell ya'!!

PROUD MEMBER

As I said I would I questioned one of the inspectors today with regards to uniforms.
I was told that Ties DO NOT HAVE TO BE WORN at any time during the year. Short SLeeve Shirts can be worn anytime during the year as long as it says Pioneer on it. I didn't ask if she meant on the sleeve or anywhere on the shirt like on the front of a polo shirt because as she said it, she was looking at my sleeve. She also said that as of right now shorts are only allowed during the summer but it is currently under review, and may be changed so that we can wear them any time during the year.

Slowbus

Did anybody know there was an inspection today?

Bussin4Livin

Quote from: Slowbus on May 11, 2023, 08:58:59 PMDid anybody know there was an inspection today?

No but IC had a surprise yard one last week so it makes sense we got ours this week

Buzz

QuoteDid anybody know there was an inspection today?

No ... they do one announced (which they did earlier this year) and one unannounced for both odd and even.

Golfnut

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on May 10, 2023, 07:34:14 PMSo are you saying that we can wear short sleeve shirts anytime of the year?
.   I am personally here 12 years and have never ever worn a long sleeve shirt . Even in the winter I wear short sleeves and either my Jacket or my Fleece . I always had my tie on when required as well . When u are wearing a jacket and/or a fleece no one can tell if you have long or short sleeves .