Bloomberg Lied...NY Daily News

Started by Squid, April 12, 2013, 11:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

mirrorcheck

Just further proves how everything is staged and what reasons are said are not the real reasons why they occur. If humans are behind it there is always an unseen plot. Bloomy your out of touch, cruel and a liar. At least you could have shown some stubborness. All I can day is this IS the wave we need to ride in to safety and security that we fought hard for and cost us during the strike.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

rc1790

We should start a class action lawsuit against bloomie and the city for initiating unfair labor practices. Demand lost wages, medical costs
and compensation for hardships. LOL

Eucerin

Count me in I'll join that lawsuit

mirrorcheck

Yes,,,but we all know the court system is fixed,but it worth a shot regardless. The City deserves to be punished and we shouldnt have been exposed that way by the same city that cant "operate without its professional drivers" as bloomy said once we came back. Talk about split personalities.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.