Something to Listen to

Started by Ernie, January 03, 2014, 03:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BUS MASTER

You know Ernie I finally chose to start following this sit with all the election crap going on. One question that I am tired of is why dont Ernie and Andy ever sign their posts with their full name. I have had many memebers state that this seems unprofessional. Personally I dont care but you should to shut them up like your hiding or something.

Just_Right

Reads this post and goes..HUH???? Are you serious Mr Bus Master???
If you need to ask such asinine questions like why don't Ernie or Andy don't put their last names???
What difference will their last names mean to you?? You hide behind a screen calling yourself Bus Master. DUH!!

Oh yea..and two more things? What company do you work for??? Since  clearly it isn't Pioneer..because EVERYONE  and I do mean everyone KNOWS who Ernie and Andy are.And second..who are all the OTHER many members who think Ernie and Andy are unprofessional?And if you don't care why on earth are you saying this?

Enjoy the elections ... Mr Bus Master..

hognol

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Andy use his actual full name as his screen name?

Buzz

Quote from: hognol on April 16, 2014, 02:12:40 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Andy use his actual full name as his screen name?

He does. He is registered as Andrewcappa. Anybody in this industry who doesn't know who Ernie is because he doesn't put his last name probably doesn't know who Cher is either.

(His last name is D'Shopsteward)
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

worker341

Bus Master I been around for a very long time and I know about alot of shit and one thing I do know. People like you come out when elections are not far off. What you are trying to do is ruin a good thing for people in Pioneer Bus Co.trying to ruin Ernie and andy's reputation with a cheap shot like so many people you know think that it is unprofessional for Ernie and Andy not to use their full names. I quess you or someone you know wants to run for elections to replace Ernie amd andy or maybe some  union offical in woodheaven Blvd. You  don't have the balls needed for such a job. You have the right to try and take these people down,however you or your friends will lose big time. Ernie and Andy are here to stay in Pioneer Staten Island. Good luck dope, get smart and stay off our site.

John Eadicicco

Listen I was the First person on the site to use my name when posting, by choice because whatever I say (opinions), is just that my view.Instead of bashing an OPINION that you do not agree with.........just counter the argument with FACTS................It still is FREE speech remember!

BUS MASTER

THIS IS WHY I HAVENT WASTED TIME COMMENTING ON TOPICS ON THIS SITE. IF YOU DONT LIKE R UNDERSTANFD SOMETHIGN SCREAM AT IT BOY WHAT A WASTE. AND MORON I HAVE WORKED FOR PIONEER FOR A LONG TIME. JUST NOT INTO THE YELLING YOU DIS A POINTING IMBECELIES DO. ACTIG THIS WAY JUST MAKES WHAT I SAID TRUE

Just_Right

Oh I'm sorry..So you DO work for Pioneer for a long time, and yet you do NOT know Ernie and Andy's full names. So you never had a reason to go to your shop steward, and I guess you never attended any of OUR meetings?.

Oh and wait. I guess all your inspections were 100% flawless. You never had a problem with a student or parent?. Never got a violation for a flashlight or lost band aid?. And you're calling your co workers Imbeciles.

Oh and wait..here it comes ......you even called someone a MORON on here. And yet the ones who are answering you just happen to know Ernie and Andy's full names.

Oh wait drum rolllllll
There are 500 people working in Pioneer And you are one of the 500..at your own admission saying you work at Pioneer..AND yet only 499 know Ernie and Andy's full names. And who is the moron?

So how does this prove what you say true?You know..about them being unprofessional?

Buzz

Quote from: BUS MASTER on April 17, 2014, 10:10:25 PM
THIS IS WHY I HAVENT WASTED TIME COMMENTING ON TOPICS ON THIS SITE. IF YOU DONT LIKE R UNDERSTANFD SOMETHIGN SCREAM AT IT BOY WHAT A WASTE. AND MORON I HAVE WORKED FOR PIONEER FOR A LONG TIME. JUST NOT INTO THE YELLING YOU DIS A POINTING IMBECELIES DO. ACTIG THIS WAY JUST MAKES WHAT I SAID TRUE

So far the only one who is screaming is you ... as evidenced by typing in all capitals.

Buzz

Quote from: Just_Right on April 17, 2014, 11:56:36 PM
Oh I'm sorry..So you DO work for Pioneer for a long time ...

If he does work for Pioneer ... and I'm not sure of that ... it's probably not on Staten Island.