Contract

Started by PROUD MEMBER, February 26, 2015, 11:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

I heard a RUMOR today that our next contract with Pioneer will be for ONE year only. Anyone hear anything at all. After all our present contract is coming to an end.

WTF

Well I heard the Easter Bunny is real.  :yes: Now if you really want to have a topic on a new contract, I think if Neil gets an extension from OPT ( 1 year, 2 years, 5 years) we should fight (Strike) to get back EVERYTHING we gave up and also a RAISE from the money he stole from us from the last contract, since he Didn't lose ANYTHING!  :yes:

Rock Steady

Well, the promise to revisit the terms is in the current contract. I personally will vote against any more "Give Backs", and will do everything I can to convince everyone else to do the same. We gave back to much, and I want my stuff back.

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on February 26, 2015, 11:21:29 PM
I heard a RUMOR today that our next contract with Pioneer will be for ONE year only. Anyone hear anything at all. After all our present contract is coming to an end.

As per Ernie: "Please, it's all bullshit."

I'm sure he'll let us know when there's any news of this nature.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Quote from: Rock Steady on February 27, 2015, 02:10:46 AM
... I personally will vote against any more "Give Backs", and will do everything I can to convince everyone else to do the same ...

I don't think it will take a lot of convincing.

WTF

Quote from: Buzz on February 27, 2015, 02:31:29 AM
Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on February 26, 2015, 11:21:29 PM

As per Ernie: "Please, it's all bullshit."

I'm sure he'll let us know when there's any news of this nature.

Our present contract will expire at the end of June. By that time we should know if Pioneer got an extension. With or without any progress on the EPP. Pioneer is and will be a 1181 union shop. Pioneer has to hire 1181 drivers or has to CLOSED (GO OUT OF BUSINESS) his doors, and his extension will be Void, even if he opens up under a new company name. Now is the time to make our Stand. Don't settle for Nothing less than our previous contact and the monies that we lost in this contract, that we gave up under "Good Faith" so he can "stay in business". Our Strike will be much nicer on a warm September day too!!!  :thumbup:

Grrr

I will relay all reliable bullshit rumors as soon as I hear them.

PROUD MEMBER

Thanks Grrr
I'll be looking for your posts

driver

Hey, Here we are worried about our contract.... did anyone read the chief paper about our union? What's going on with that?? What about the EPP? does anyone know anything?

Buzz

Quote from: driver on March 01, 2015, 02:31:49 AM
Hey, Here we are worried about our contract.... did anyone read the chief paper about our union? What's going on with that?? What about the EPP? does anyone know anything?

I read it ... only because somebody gave it to me. Wouldn't give that propaganda tool for the dissidents a dime. What's going on with what specifically?