Proposal Sheets

Started by PROUD MEMBER, May 23, 2015, 04:43:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

PS: I just want to put it in plain English. My first post about the Proposal Sheets was NEVER intended to try and convince fellow Members to JUST FILL OUT A PIECE OF PAPER. It was to get Members involved NOW and not wait to a Contract is put in front of our faces. It was to make Neil aware NOW before negotiations start that we mean business. It was to get Members at Pioneer to stand together and be on the same page amongst ourselves and with our leadership. The bottom line it was a Post to try my best at helping EACH AND EVERYONE OF US AT PIONEER & OUR FAMILIES. I've been around a lot longer than 2 minutes. The simple proof of that is just 3 days ago before my first post about PROPOSAL SHEETS this site was dormant. It appears that I did what I intended to because I definitely see I got some people's blood circulating!

hognol

What was the meaning behind the seniority pick question?  I don't think that's a question that should of been asked.  A seniority pick is one of the things we should never lose.