New Contract

Started by Ernie, May 19, 2015, 01:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

To all my brothers and sisters at Pioneer:

As I told you all from the beginning we have to believe and stand strong and have faith and at the end we will prevail. Well the day has come, we did prevail and we have 3 more years of work with the DOE extension which includes the EPP.Neil has won his battle with the BOE ,it is now our turn to negotiate new terms and conditions with Neil to get back what we lost. So please remember as 1 we cannot fail. If we are not joined together we lose. September is right around the corner and we must be ready willing and able to do whatever is necessary to win our fight.

I am looking for people who are interested in working for the summer. There will be a sign in sheet in the driver's room. And I will also be in touch with the President of our Union to begin handing out proposal sheets for the members of Pioneer.
One Union No Divide.

Respectfully yours
Ernie

Golfnut

Great News Ernie !!! All Steps in the Right Direction . I hope our luck is Good going forward with our Contract with the Company ! Thanks again for all the hard work you and Andy do for us !!!

PROUD MEMBER

It's about time we finally get some good news! God Bless all the members at Pioneer and throughout 1181. Let's stay Union Strong.

interman

mirrorcheck

The time has come back to get what was lost , games are ovwr, stand united and get it all back. Make the next  3 years worth it.  ;D
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.