Doing your Job!!

Started by PROUD MEMBER, June 03, 2015, 12:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

Congratulations to Luz (a driver at Pioneer). Her actions helped to save a child's life on her bus yesterday. Something I'm sure all 1181 drivers are proud of! It just goes to show how important it is to do our job correctly!

Air_Brakes

I am happy to see that mgt. did not take her actions lightly.  A great job done by a seasoned driver.  Now lets see our union president congratulate her by paying pioneer a visit and giving her a well deserved plaque or something. Do not leave it up to Andy or Ernie (which I am sure they would gladly do).  This situation could have gone terribly wrong and it didn't.  Proper acknowledgement for performance far beyond the norm.  Terrific job. :thumbup:

4real

Buzz

Quote from: 4real on June 03, 2015, 04:55:12 PM
What did she do???

She had a trip to the zoo. The teachers, parents and other kids all left the bus. She checked the bus and found an unconscious girl was left behind and alerted the others so help could be called. Apparent seizure.

The article in the paper did not give the driver any recognition.  http://www.silive.com/northshore/index.ssf/2015/06/child_rushed_to_hospital_after_1.html

(I sent an e-mail to the reporter calling it to his attention.)
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Rock Steady

you know what's hilarious ? Owen (A.K.A. Jerkoff) had her in his Cross Hairs for the longest. Ever since her tire broke off and she went off the side of the road. He wanted to fire her, he really went out of his way to try to cut her head off. Such a sick bastard.