finger print email

Started by yabba, November 10, 2018, 01:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yabba

has anyone received the email for the finger prints  ....

LMR

I spoke to Bob Hearns yesterday because the notice on the window was no longer posted.He said to be looking for e-mail notices.I haven't received one as of today.This will probably go real "smooth."😳😏

yabba

I agree with you.  It's going to be fun

Buzz

It'll probably end up in the "Spam" folder.   :rotfl:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

rc1790

Just received it, completed questionnaires after logging on.

yabba

Quote from: Buzz on November 11, 2018, 02:20:08 AM
It'll probably end up in the "Spam" folder.   :rotfl:

very true   no email this weekend from the bosses     :snicker: :snicker:

Buzz

Quote from: rc1790 on November 11, 2018, 02:55:04 AM
Just received it, completed questionnaires after logging on.

What email address did it come from?

yabba

i didnt receive the email,but the notice on window said petsadmin....  or something like that 

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on November 12, 2018, 07:21:58 PM
i didnt receive the email,but the notice on window said petsadmin....  or something like that

Yes, somebody forwarded me the email they got. But when you go to the link in the email apparently it only works for the person to whom it was sent. Guess I'll have to wait until I get one.

sbdriver1

I received the email and filled out the questionnaire now what?

Buzz

Finally received the email yesterday. If you notice, after you submit the questionnaire the window that appears has a "Status" link to click on. It shows what is "processing" and what is "complete." Today, mine shows everything is completed, including fingerprinting. (If you missed this, you can log back in and you'll be taken to the page with that link.)

? ? ?

Buzz

I was able to answer "no" to everything but I don't think everybody will because of a couple of ambiguous questions.

One question asks if you've ever been "disciplined or terminated" by the DOE or vendor under contract. 

The very next question asks if you've ever been suspended by, or had to pay a fine to, your employer.

There has to be dozens that would have to answer "yes." What then?

#witchhunt

PROUD MEMBER

So Buzz if Urs shows everything complete including fingerprints are you still going Friday to get fingerprinted?

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on November 28, 2018, 02:22:43 AM
So Buzz if Urs shows everything complete including fingerprints are you still going Friday to get fingerprinted?

YES!