payroll

Started by yabba, September 11, 2020, 11:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yabba

buzz if possible can you ask if pioneer will be particpating in the payroll tax loan.. i rather not get the break and have to pay it back.. thats my opion

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on September 11, 2020, 11:44:13 AM
buzz if possible can you ask if pioneer will be particpating in the payroll tax loan.. i rather not get the break and have to pay it back.. thats my opion

I'll ask.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

Buzz

Answer: Pioneer will NOT be deferring payroll tax.

yabba

great news   thanks buzz 

wheresmymoney!

any developments from Ernie on our accrual money? I think we should have heard something by now.

faceit

Our checks should've been handed out to us on Monday!!! No excuses
All lives matter

Hammer2161

I believe the arbitration judge said all monies had to be paid out by September 30th. Although I doubt anyone of us has seen that officially. I know we are all frustrated but unless this is your first day working at Pioneer you already know he will not pay out any money ahead of time. So unfortunately he still has 13 days until he is required to give us our money.

wheresmymoney!

But its like how can we believe it if noone in office at the union is posting it on here?

Buzz

Quote from: wheresmymoney! on September 17, 2020, 03:16:19 PM
But its like how can we believe it if noone in office at the union is posting it on here?

For the UMPTEENTH time ... the union will NOT make an official statement UNTIL they have it in writing from the arbitrator.

Hammer2161

In all honesty if there has been no official documentation concerning the arbitration judges decision there is really nothing anyone can tell us. Hopefully the rumors are true and we will be getting by the 30th. Other than that we are just aggravating ourselves and each other.

As of right now there is nothing we can do.

wheresmymoney!

Quote from: Buzz on September 17, 2020, 07:00:13 PM
Quote from: wheresmymoney! on September 17, 2020, 03:16:19 PM

For the UMPTEENTH time ... the union will NOT make an official statement UNTIL they have it in writing from the arbitrator.
what i am saying is that the union should have gotten the written decision by now.

Buzz

Quote from: wheresmymoney! on September 17, 2020, 10:58:52 PM
what i am saying is that the union should have gotten the written decision by now.

Should have, I agree, but they haven't yet.