shhhh nlrb ruling

Started by yabba, June 03, 2013, 10:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yabba

why havent we been told anything about the ruling...did we win yes or no and what is our future...

mirrorcheck

I heard in our favor. So your question is great....does this generate a retro check and the accrual check?
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Eucerin

Why no update's on the NLRB review of the contract.....even a simple statement stating nothing to report ...would help!

rc1790

Our union assured us that they would do a better job keeping us informed? When was the last letter or update on their website? I guess we have to get our info from the newspapers. I remember our president asking for email addresses to give members info. Just a stroke job I guess.

Squid

It is very simple. The NLRB has not released the ruling yet.  How can anyone comment on something when you don't have the ruling? Rumor has it that it is favorable to us.   What does favorable mean?...who knows. Some people seem to think that a favorable ruling will immediately restore our pay and accruals. Maybe, maybe not. Maybe they just order the contractors back to good faith negotiations . The NLRB usually releases their rulings on fridays. You can GOOGLE.."....NLRB/rulings" and read the entire ruling for yourself when the ruling is made. That way you don't have to depend on anyone to tell you anything or what it means, you can read it yourself, but not until the ruling is released.  My guess, and this is just my opinion, is that friday it should be there on the NLRB website.

Buzz

Quote from: Squid on June 04, 2013, 03:48:05 AM
It is very simple. The NLRB has not released the ruling yet.  How can anyone comment on something when you don't have the ruling? Rumor has it that it is favorable to us.   What does favorable mean?...who knows. Some people seem to think that a favorable ruling will immediately restore our pay and accruals. Maybe, maybe not. Maybe they just order the contractors back to good faith negotiations . The NLRB usually releases their rulings on fridays. You can GOOGLE.."....NLRB/rulings" and read the entire ruling for yourself when the ruling is made. That way you don't have to depend on anyone to tell you anything or what it means, you can read it yourself, but not until the ruling is released.  My guess, and this is just my opinion, is that friday it should be there on the NLRB website.

Very good, Squid. I'm not sure about Friday, but the rest of your post is right on!
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

gigi11744

Ruling Appealed By Owners On June 5 ...More Nonsense to follow...