beware yard condition venting !!!!!!!

Started by yabba, February 05, 2014, 03:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yabba

i dont know how you guys see it but the yard well both yards guys at sharrotts are saying it worse over there...there is no more excuse for this danger zone they put us in..forget the street and the a$$hole mayor,we cant control that moron,but the yard come on now i dont expect dry blacktop (dirt) but at least make an effort..and if we dont have the man power hire a private company to come in there after 730 am and clean it up once the buses are out...yes its a bad winter but lets sit down regroup and come up with a snow plan...i watched this company grow over the years but they never grew the shop or maitenece equipment...   You Have To Spend Money To Make Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buzz

Actually, during my physical performance test yesterday, I heard Owen mention to a shop worker that he was expecting a snow plow to arrive and they should let him know when he comes. I'm guessing the guy never made it ...  :shrug:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Goose623

They definitely didn't make sharrotts.. That yard and parking lot is a disgrace..

yabba

i havent seen ernie...buzz if you see him can you get his imput on this danderous situation we are facing...

hognol

We pay $40 a month to park at Sharrotts.  I believe the owner should be responsible to plow that. 

Buzz

Well, there was a big pay-loader working in Arthur Kill today ... piling up snow. Eventually supposed to grade the place. Don't know if he's going to Sharrotts next.

Buzz

Quote from: hognol on February 05, 2014, 10:17:24 PM
We pay $40 a month to park at Sharrotts.  I believe the owner should be responsible to plow that.

That's true ... don't know if Neil's lease includes snow removal ... doubt it ... but certainly the owner should be obliged to you guys who pay for parking. (Who owns it now anyway ... Richie's kids?)

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on February 05, 2014, 05:54:56 PM
i havent seen ernie...buzz if you see him can you get his imput on this danderous situation we are facing...

You talking about A.K. or Sharrotts?

Buzz

Quote from: Buzz on February 06, 2014, 01:25:00 AM
Well, there was a big pay-loader working in Arthur Kill today ...

Can't be sure, but I think it might have been one of those guys from Duck Dynasty operating that thing today.  ;D   ;D   ;D