NO WORK FOR ANYBODY TOMORROW - 4/20

Started by Buzz, March 16, 2020, 01:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

No matter what school you do, NOBODY SHOULD BE REPORTING FOR WORK TOMORROW!

Please stop calling Ernie, Owen, Carmine, the fucking mayor and whomever else. You're driving them nuts!!!

NOBODY REPORTS FOR WORK. NOBODY!

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Also, THE BUS WASH WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW!    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

yabba

catholic school supposed to open next week...highly doubt it... do we service private or is company shut down till 4-20-2020

Buzz

Pretty sure "... with the possibility of a lengthier closure" will apply. No bus service anyway.

https://catholicschoolsny.org/advocacy-services/corona-virus/

Buzz

Just learned that about a half-dozen drivers showed up for work this morning!

yabba

i bet we can pee on their leg and tell them its raining    :show: :show: :show:

PROUD MEMBER

Apparently we will not be returning to work on April 20th and probably not at all this school calendar year. Obviously we want to get paid and have medical benefits during that time. I'm asking our Membership and more specifically our Board to come together and get all the answers before sooner (much sooner) than later.

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on March 16, 2020, 09:04:53 PM
Apparently we will not be returning to work on April 20th and probably not at all this school calendar year.

Did you hear something to that effect?

PROUD MEMBER

Yes, Buzz I did.
Today's news conference by the Mayor. I forget the exact words but he basically said he doubts if school will resume on April 20th. Besides that he said that they are seeking out vacant buildings to convert into hospitals. Also to convert cafeterias in existing hospitals into ICU units. These are just a few of many negative things. The writing is on the wall. Tell me, just from what I said here do you think we will be returning to work on April 20th.?

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on March 17, 2020, 01:50:08 AM
Yes, Buzz I did.
Today's news conference by the Mayor. I forget the exact words but he basically said he doubts if school will resume on April 20th. Besides that he said that they are seeking out vacant buildings to convert into hospitals. Also to convert cafeterias in existing hospitals into ICU units. These are just a few of many negative things. The writing is on the wall. Tell me, just from what I said here do you think we will be returning to work on April 20th.?

If what you said comes to pass, no. But I think it's premature to make that assessment.

yabba

I think mayor and governor just trying to make trump look bad.   I hope. 

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on March 17, 2020, 01:56:29 AM
I think mayor and governor just trying to make trump look bad.   I hope.

Not just them ... the media too. They like saying Trump said the virus was a "hoax." He did not. He said that just like the Russia hoax, Mueller hoax and impeachment hoax, the dems are politicizing the virus as his fault for not doing enough ... and that's what he referred to as another "hoax."

yabba

It's sad how they have made Trump the bad guy for the past 3 years.  Instead of working with him.  What a country we would have.