Shortest Class in 12 Years!

Started by Buzz, August 17, 2020, 05:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

The safety class ran just a little over one hour. It was irrelevant, as usual ... the topic was emotionally disturbed children. But, as Owen pointed out, the lesson is written for the entire state ... school districts in which drivers have a lot more latitude than us under OPT"s rules.

However, Owen had ZERO information regarding busing when school reopens. OPT has told Pioneer NOTHING about routes, safety protocols or anything else about transportation.

There was nothing about safety procedures in the yard or on the bus. He did mention that the shop is cleaning out everything left on the buses by kids (and hosing them down), I do not know if this included drivers' personal property.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

wheresmymoney!

Would it even be possible for the City not to use Pioneer this fall? Isvthat a possibility?

WigWag16

Quote from: Buzz on August 17, 2020, 05:10:15 PM
The safety class ran just a little over one hour. It was irrelevant, as usual ... the topic was emotionally disturbed children. But, as Owen pointed out, the lesson is written for the entire state ... school districts in which drivers have a lot more latitude than us under OPT"s rules.

However, Owen had ZERO information regarding busing when school reopens. OPT has told Pioneer NOTHING about routes, safety protocols or anything else about transportation.

There was nothing about safety procedures in the yard or on the bus. He did mention that the shop is cleaning out everything left on the buses by kids (and hosing them down), I do not know if this included drivers' personal property.

Yeaaaaah we ain't going back. It shouldn't be taking this long to come up with plans for us and the parents to know.

Buzz

Quote from: wheresmymoney! on August 17, 2020, 05:19:51 PM
Would it even be possible for the City not to use Pioneer this fall? Isvthat a possibility?

No, not a possibility ... assuming they open the schools.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

wheresmymoney!

Well in the meantime we can only pray that we get the unemployment stimulus!