Heads-Up - Dry Runs

Started by Buzz, September 09, 2020, 06:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Just giving you guys a heads-up in case you heard any rumors. We will be doing dry runs before the 21st. Details when I get them, I have no answers for any questions you may have right now.

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

OMG

WigWag16

Quote from: Buzz on September 09, 2020, 06:36:02 PM

Just giving you guys a heads-up in case you heard any rumors. We will be doing dry runs before the 21st. Details when I get them, I have no answers for any questions you may have right now.

I'm assuming tomorrow/Friday the dispatchers will be calling us

Hammer2161

If we are all staying on our same rune is a dry run even necessary ?....

WigWag16

Quote from: Hammer2161 on September 09, 2020, 09:20:04 PM
If we are all staying on our same rune is a dry run even necessary ?....

From what I heard today from someone at the company...... All buses roll on 9/21. 2 day dry runs and a day for bus training. Not sure of those dates yet

Hammer2161

This may already be a mute point after the 2 and possibly a 3rd teacher has already tested positive.

WigWag16

People are crazy for thinking this would be a simple process...people are going to get sick people are going to test positive. This wasn't caught in school, so when were they tested and where were they living their best life before returning to work lol

Hammer2161

From what the article reads it looks like they were tested at the school. They have access to the quick tests or so it says.

WigWag16

Quote from: Hammer2161 on September 09, 2020, 11:58:44 PM
From what the article reads it looks like they were tested at the school. They have access to the quick tests or so it says.

Doesn't mean they contracted it in the building

Hammer2161

Never said they did, but with everything going on you would be a fool to think the UFT won't try to spin this in their favor. Remember even if the teach remotely they will all get paid.

rc1790

They will not shut everything down for three teachers out of thousands. Requiring testing will obviously show some positives.

Buzz

Besides having to do dry runs on 2 days, (not sure if it has to be on a GPS bus), we will have to go in for a training session on COVID-19 safety protocols. Do not know when or where.

AWAIT FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS FROM PIONEER.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Hammer2161

Await further instructions lol.
Some of us have lives and have made prior commitments, I am not on anyone's payroll as of yet and I will keep the commitment's I have made. When they want to start paying us again I will be there when asked to be. Sorry but I am tired of being expected to jump at a moments notice.