Inspector's

Started by sbdriver1, October 08, 2020, 12:43:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbdriver1

Inspectors were at my school today checking to see if my bus was overloaded. It was and they took pictures

Buzz

Quote from: sbdriver1 on October 08, 2020, 12:43:11 AM
Inspectors were at my school today checking to see if my bus was overloaded. It was and they took pictures

What school and how many did you have?
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

WigWag16

I pulled up to PS 45 in the afternoon. He told me to get my right top brake light fixed which I told him it worked in the morning. then when the bus lady told me I had 0 kids he went up to her and asked her about me because she looked at the clip board then locked eyes with me. He then came up to me and laughing said lucky you, you have 0 kids

As far as the overload thing that is just bad communication between OPT and whoever makes the decisions and we shouldn't be held responsible because we were told to take more than ten if there are more kids at the stop wearing masks. The system is set up to fail. 

Buzz

Quote from: WigWag16 on October 08, 2020, 01:37:24 AM
As far as the overload thing that is just bad communication between OPT and whoever makes the decisions and we shouldn't be held responsible because we were told to take more than ten if there are more kids at the stop wearing masks. The system is set up to fail.

We would never be responsible for that. However, Ernie told me that you should call the office and inform them that you have more than 10 kids ... and yes, you can't leave any behind at a stop or school. Just tell dispatch ... not your problem.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

WigWag16

Quote from: Buzz on October 08, 2020, 02:11:04 AM
Quote from: WigWag16 on October 08, 2020, 01:37:24 AM

We would never be responsible for that. However, Ernie told me that you should call the office and inform them that you have more than 10 kids ... and yes, you can't leave any behind at a stop or school. Just tell dispatch ... not your problem.

Yeah I mean I'm not concerned cause I'm not even close to being at ten for either run lol but if I ever did have more then ten I I would do what Owen said....radio it in and go about the run so OPT can do whatever they want as far as that point

sbdriver1

Quote from: Buzz on October 08, 2020, 12:53:01 AM

sbdriver1

Quote from: Buzz on October 08, 2020, 12:53:01 AM

I have PS 6 I'm in a van the markings on my seats say I'm only supposed to have 4 kids but I have 10