As we get phased back to work Thank You Buzz !!!!

Started by Hammer2161, September 20, 2020, 10:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hammer2161

Brothers and Sisters as we all get phased back into work I would like to wish everyone the best of luck and hope that every will take the necessary precautions to insure the safety of themselves and their families. I would also like to say thank you to everyone who came on here and willingly participated in the active posts in hopes of helping each other get through theses unprecedented times. In the end we were all working towards a common goal and I am hopeful that once everyone gets back to work we will continue to look out for each other. Please stay safe and may god look after all of us.

To Buzz thank you for all you do to help to keep us informed. I know sometimes it appears like a very thankless and tiresome job. But I for one am grateful for all you have done and will continue to do moving forward. God Bless.

Buzz

I appreciate your acknowledgement of my efforts. Thank you.  :wave:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

great post hammer   be safe all...and thanks buzz as always ...you rock... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

LMR

Amen to that Hammer and a well deserved THANK YOU BUZZ for all you do on this site to keep us well informed.Blessings to you and all my PIONNER brothers and sisters!Work safe!!

Yes, Thank You Buzz for your commitment to this Forum. Please don't tire now because this is faaaaaaar from over. Thanks again!

faceit

All lives matter

Buzz

Thank you all. Glad it's helpful and appreciate your expressions of gratitude.

Eucerin

always a pleasure speaking with you in person as well as the internet...thanks, for all you have done

Buzz

Quote from: Eucerin on September 21, 2020, 01:12:01 AM
always a pleasure speaking with you in person as well as the internet...thanks, for all you have done

Wish I knew who you were ... LOL, but okay, thank you.

rc1790