File Unemployment 8/21

Started by Buzz, August 21, 2011, 11:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Certify your claim, folks. Regular Ed runs should be posted Tuesday. The time draws near.  :cry2:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

GMC JOE

In God We Trust

mirrorcheck

August Summer Blues! .................September is creepin up!
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Eucerin

What a great Summer...reality check..Buzz let us know when the runs are posted

Buzz

Quote from: Eucerin on August 22, 2011, 03:27:46 PM...Buzz let us know when the runs are posted
Well, they were supposed to go up Tuesday, but OPT just told Bobby they want 500 "dead" stops added back to the runs ... ones that we put zero kids. Whether this will hold up the posting of the runs is not yet known. Let you know as soon as I do.

mirrorcheck

Buzz........Does this(dead stops added) leave Pioneer with less or more runs that last years total? Or is that still an unknown? Thanks.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Quote from: mirrorcheck on August 23, 2011, 04:12:51 PM
Buzz........Does this(dead stops added) leave Pioneer with less or more runs that last years total? Or is that still an unknown? Thanks.
Probably will not affect the number of runs either way.

Fed Up

Buzz

Quote from: Fed Up on August 24, 2011, 04:02:01 AM
Did the runs go up?
Didn't get a return phone call until this morning but the regular ed runs are hung but the changes (stops added) are still in the process of being made.