Guaranteed weeks for ALL drivers
Paid holidays
Cut the time it takes to reach top pay in half from 12 to 6 years
Wages to reflect cost of living

1 contract for ALL not separate for different driversIMG_2729.png

PROUD MEMBER

When did this come out and where?
Exactly who was it sent to?
Membership, the owners, the city, the parents, the public or all of the above?

rc1790

Nothing from the companies in months? A strike would benefit them so that the city gives them more money.

Bussin4Livin

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on August 18, 2023, 01:10:43 AMWhen did this come out and where?
Exactly who was it sent to?
Membership, the owners, the city, the parents, the public or all of the above?

The last two letters were sent to me from a driver from another company and another I saw in the Facebook group I'm on. I don't know why they aren't in my email, I usually get them

Buzz

I haven't gotten this one or the previous one. I called up today and Christina who handles this said I was definitely in there. She said they weren't sent to all companies. I told her I with Pioneer and she said they went to Pioneer employees. I didn't get anything.

Also see neither of these letters posted on ATU's website.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Quote from: rc1790 on August 18, 2023, 02:15:21 AMNothing from the companies in months? A strike would benefit them so that the city gives them more money.

A strike NEVER benefits them ... or us, for that matter. But sometimes you just have to. (I still say there will be no strike. It's all posturing.)

Bussin4Livin

From the sounds of it it's really 50/50 with a high probability of one happening

Buzz

Hmmm ... so I found this same letter posted on PIST NYC's Facebook page. They got it and we didn't? WTF? Not sure if you have to be a  member of the group to see it ... https://www.facebook.com/groups/PISTNYC/posts/2194154927440866/?__cft__

PROUD MEMBER

I may be a stickler but this letter is signed by the President but not on sheet with 1181 letterhead. The previous one had was on a 1181 letterhead with no signature.
It may mean nothing to others but to me it does. Lack of something. You choose the word you want! I won't go that far.

Buzz

Quote from: Bussin4Livin on August 17, 2023, 11:59:39 PMHere's words from Tomas Frets mouth

PS
Paid holidays

1 contract for ALL not separate for different drivers[attach

Where did you get those "words?" They're not in the letter.

Buzz

Quote from: Bussin4Livin on August 17, 2023, 11:59:39 PMI may be a stickler but this letter is signed by the President but not on sheet with 1181 letterhead. The previous one had was on a 1181 letterhead with no signature.
It may mean nothing to others but to me it does. Lack of something. You choose the word you want! I won't go that far.

Holy shit!! Reminds me of the time you went to Ernie with a list of 30 questions! LMAOOOOO!!

Kidding aside, I called Christina at 1181 again. The delegate she checked with is not aware of this particular letter. I sent them a copy so they can investigate. She'll get back to me.

PROUD MEMBER

Ur slipping
It was 47 questions

Buzz

Bussin4Livin

Quote from: Buzz on August 18, 2023, 04:04:48 PM
Quote from: Bussin4Livin on August 17, 2023, 11:59:39 PMHere's words from Tomas Frets mouth

PS
Paid holidays

1 contract for ALL not separate for different drivers[attach

Where did you get those "words?" They're not in the letter.

When I said in his own words it was as meant in the article, the PS part were my own words lol but he is on record saying he's not interested having multiple tiers/contracts. He wants everyone on the same level

"Fret said that the union wants "all the bus drivers, attendants to be on the same page as far as wages and everything else."
"I want everybody to be treated the same," Fret said. "We're not interested in having different tiers."

Bussin4Livin