Summer School Pick 6/23

Started by Bussin4Livin, June 16, 2023, 11:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bussin4Livin

Buzz

Well done ... saved me the trouble.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

Just to confirm. Are you saying the summer pick is NOT this coming Friday?

Buzz

QuoteJust to confirm. Are you saying the summer pick is NOT this coming Friday?

No ... that's their way of HIGHLIGHTING ... which is very confusing. Bobby did the same thing with the run documentation and I humiliated him until he changed it ... LOL.

The summer pick is Friday.

Bussin4Livin

Anyone know how many runs Pioneer got? Heard IC got 91

Buzz

The preliminary count is 112 runs which will likely change before Friday and possibly beyond.

72 Regular Ed
20 Special Ed Buses
20 Vans

SUBJECT --- TO --- CHANGE!

Bussin4Livin

I noticed too it went from numbers 258 and above gotta show to now 225 and above gotta show to the pick

Buzz

QuoteJust to confirm. Are you saying the summer pick is NOT this coming Friday?

Did you notice the notices were changed so that it looks light HIGHLIGHTING instead of somebody going outside the lines with their crayons?  :))  :))

Buzz

Two more special ed buses added for a total of 114 runs.

I don't remember ever seeing this many summer runs.

Bussin4Livin

I was just looking at some of the summer school runs not really in Detail BUT from what I saw a lot of them were how they were two years ago your 1AM was your 1PM which is a good thing compared to last year us having 3 in the AM with 1 or more  in the PM. BUT I saw a few with more than one school. Some start on the 5th some start on the 6th. Also a 3pm dismissal. General Ed. Didn't glance at special Ed or vans because I don't think I'll get to that when it comes to my pick

Buzz

Did you notice some of the regular ed runs were marked in pen 5 pm and 6 pm? I don't know who wrote that (not the office) and I'm not at all sure it's correct. I don't think they're going to be paying overtime for summer work.

Bussin4Livin

Quote from: Buzz on June 22, 2023, 01:32:03 AMDid you notice some of the regular ed runs were marked in pen 5 pm and 6 pm? I don't know who wrote that (not the office) and I'm not at all sure it's correct. I don't think they're going to be paying overtime for summer work.

Nope, well I do know that the summer rising program is until 6pm but parents pick up those students

Buzz

Quote from: Bussin4Livin on June 22, 2023, 02:31:32 AMNope, well I do know that the summer rising program is until 6pm but parents pick up those students

Yes, exactly. That's why I don't understand why that was penned in on so many runs. I'll get to the bottom of it tomorrow. (Hopefully)

PROUD MEMBER

QuoteTwo more special ed buses added for a total of 114 runs.

I don't remember ever seeing this many summer runs.

Neil wants to make as much money as he can before we go on Strike in September!

Bussin4Livin

Also heard they are gonna take on about 10-12 shapes. It's gonna be a continuation of the school year lol especially with 3pm outs