Claim Unemployment 8/20

Started by Buzz, August 20, 2023, 12:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Bussin4Livin

So I woke up to a double payment of 504 in my bank account from UI... It's weird the website says it only released 504 to me but my bank account shows 2 payments. It must be a glitch on the banks end. I'll see if they reverse it because it's still pending rather than wait all day getting in touch with someone from them... this happen to anyone from claiming UIIMG_0307.pngIMG_0308.jpeg

Buzz

I would inquire to the bank first.

Also, what happened to the weeks between 7/9 and 8/20???

Bussin4Livin

Quote from: Buzz on August 22, 2023, 04:19:15 PMI would inquire to the bank first.

Also, what happened to the weeks between 7/9 and 8/20???

It's called working summer school haha

Buzz

Oh so your school(s) started after the 6th. Some started earlier, no?

Bussin4Livin

Quote from: Buzz on August 22, 2023, 05:33:56 PMOh so your school(s) started after the 6th. Some started earlier, no?

Yeah schools started July 5th. I was actually away so I started the week after school started so technically general ed was the 5th to the 11th and I think special ed was the 5th to the 14th

PS I'm gonna wait to see if the second payment disappears tomorrow since it's still pending before I reach out to the bank

Tommy Gall

I only got one deposit today but another driver called me saying they got double deposit also, Buzz. 

Buzz

QuoteI only got one deposit today but another driver called me saying they got double deposit also, Buzz. 

Well now I had to go and check and yep, 2 deposits. The state's getting generous! (Pretty sure they'll correct their error.)

Bussin4Livin

They took back the second pay this morning lol

Buzz

Quote from: Bussin4Livin on August 23, 2023, 02:02:20 PMThey took back the second pay this morning lol

Yep, same here. They giveth and they taketh away.  ;D  ;D  ;D