Pick & Class Schedule

Started by Buzz, August 11, 2023, 06:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

In case you missed it on the "Reference Topics" board ... https://www.1181drivers.com/smf/index.php?topic=2864.0
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

Thanks Buzz
But now let's make you work for ur money. When will the runs be posted and will it be both Gen Ed and Special Ed when we pick or will there be Stupidity?!?
We'll be waiting for ur reply.

Buzz

QuoteThanks Buzz
But now let's make you work for ur money. When will the runs be posted and will it be both Gen Ed and Special Ed when we pick or will there be Stupidity?!?
We'll be waiting for ur reply.

(Work for WHAT money? This gig COSTS me money.)

Probably too early for Anthony to even know when he'll get the runs but I'll ask. For sure, as soon a I know, you'll know.

"Stupidity" is an ambiguous term. Can you be more specific?  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

PROUD MEMBER

Stupidity meaning only Special Ed runs being posted and picked and Gen Ed runs being posted and picked a month after school starts as what has happened in the past.

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on August 13, 2023, 09:21:20 PMStupidity meaning only Special Ed runs being posted and picked and Gen Ed runs being posted and picked a month after school starts as what has happened in the past.

That didn't happen last year ... did it?

(I thought you meant something else entirely.)

PROUD MEMBER

No, it didn't happen last year but it shouldn't happen any year. And yes you are correct sometimes there is also other Stupidity that occurs around pick time.