Where are the checks?

Started by rc1790, February 05, 2014, 10:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rc1790

Still have not received anything in the mail? How many others are still waiting?

hideout

WTF

I DIDN'T GET MINE EITHER!  :thumbdown:

I haven't heard of anyone getting their check this week.

Did anyone get their check this week (mon-weds)?

Buzz

As you know, they're being addressed by hand ... heard the person doing it came down with carpel tunnel syndrome.  ;D

Just from guys who I've asked, I'd say about half haven't gotten theirs yet.

(Although I got mine last Friday, I refuse to cash it until you've all gotten yours!)
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

wheresmymoney!

someone said she called NLRB and they said they sent out the last of the checks on monday?  havent gotten mine yet either!! >:(

WTF

Buzz can you post the NLRB tel. number again? It seems like nobody received their check this week. I still haven't heard anybody gettin  >:(g it. Did they stop sending them?

Buzz

The number I was given a while back was 718-330-2301, Case #29-CA-100829

Buslady2k

I have not received the check yet, but a couple of drivers did already in the Bronx.

hideout

Anyone get their check today, I'm still waiting! Does anyone have an official answer as to why a lot of us are still waiting. Why is the process taking so long? Any insight from the union or anyone?

rc1790

Still no check. Are they coming by carrier pigeon.

WTF

I heard that their answer was "that they are under staffed, that there are thousands of checks to be done and the weather was bad". They also stated that "it will be at least 2 more weeks before they start sending them out"!  >:(

Why can't we send 2 drivers there with a list of names that did not get their checks and pick them up. Just as we brought the checks to them? Is that too hard to do? :thumbup:

hideout

I for one don't believe its the weather or that they are short handed.The prior post said there were thousands of checks, not for Pioneer employees. These explanations just don't add up. Something else is going on. I have to believe the delay was meant to be for reasons we may never know! But it is wrong that all drivers haven't by now received their back pay. Can the Union find out and let the membership know? Everyone should have been payed at the same time. That should have been part of the agreement, period,!!!!.

rc1790

Still no check. Where could they be?

hideout

Still no check for me either, anyone else? Anyone still believe its the weather, staff shortage, slow mail?

Buzz

Hear Andy say a couple of people got notices to go to the Post Office and pick up their checks. Don't know what the fu#k is going on. NLRB really screwed this up.

WTF

Rumor Rumor Rumor! Just give US the facts! No, I hear this or that Bullshit! Enough is Enough where's my Fuxcken $$$$.  >:(

Squid

Here's an idea. Why doesn't a union official go to wherever the checks were delivered in person and get a god damn answer as to what is going on with our money and then Let us know.

WTF

Better idea! Bring back the checks!!!!!

grimreaper

Quote from: Squid on February 11, 2014, 03:17:04 AM
Here's an idea. Why doesn't a union official go to wherever the checks were delivered in person and get a god damn answer as to what is going on with our money and then Let us know.
That will never happen, Because it would be the rite thing to do!!!!

Air_Brakes

Another day and no check.  This has been the most fugazy issue I've ever been through.  We have no leadership who grabs the bull and gets answers.  Yes we can call the nlrb but we will get schmoozed.  Why do we have nothing but rumors?   Yeah sure. 1181. The best.  Do something!

gigi11744

called n.l.r.b told me they would get  back to me ...silly me forgot to ask what day and year

wheresmymoney!

i keep calling and getting the run around.  i feel like this is all a scam!!!  the union should be calling or go up there or something.  they dont care!!  eveybody is getting really pissed now!!  michael cordiello should go to brooklyn and demand some answers!  this is total bullshit!! >:(

Squid

Maybe instead of calling the NLRB we should be calling our union delagates every day until they wake up and do their job

wheresmymoney!

yes lets do that!! everyone start calling now!!  lets check back after work today and we'll compare notes on what was said.  we all have to do this!!

hideout

My mail just arrived, 12:06 hrs., and yes, NO CHECK.

wheresmymoney!

the nlrb just returned another one of my phone calls and basically they said they have no idea when we are going to get them but we will be getting them eventually!

Goose623

Still no check!!!i know the people at the NLRB don't give a shit that I need my money but this is BS.. It's been weeks now.. Buzz can u try n find out what's going on??

yabba

i feel for you guys and girls that are still waiting..i was lucky enough to get mine within days..its amazing how check were bought there on a monday and a large group of us recieved them thursday and friday that same week...something isnt adding up here for you guys and noone has the right answer it is sad..and the best part is the theif is still collecting intrest on stolen money...it amazes me how the NLRB turned into a farce like the rest of the $hitheads calling the shots for US..

spanishjonny

just received my check...dated Jan. 10!

Rock Steady

So . . . . . . has anyone received their back pay check lately ? Still waiting on mine !  >:(.  I must say, at first I was patient believing it was the right way to be. Believing the NLRB was looking out for our interest.  BUT COME ON ALREADY, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !

hideout

Buzz

Quote from: worker341 on February 21, 2014, 01:57:46 AM
This is all bullshit, every week no matter where it comes from we get paid,just like every week we all work. And the Co. always hold a week back when you start the job, Sooooooooooooo last week we all worked and this week we should all get paid. Do we all understand now. fuck Neil give us our money we already worked for you cocksucker. Oh and yes, do you think our Union knows this I think Soooooooooo.

I don't see this as anything new. For instance, when we came back to work from Christmas vacation the check that was dated 1/3/14 was for the pay period ending 12/22/13. People who worked during the break got paid the following week as well. Same thing here.

wheresmymoney!

Quote from: Rock Steady on February 20, 2014, 04:21:29 PM
So . . . . . . has anyone received their back pay check lately ? Still waiting on mine !  >:(.  I must say, at first I was patient believing it was the right way to be. Believing the NLRB was looking out for our interest.  BUT COME ON ALREADY, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !
we should go to the NLRB and have them give us our money in person.  This is
so fked up.  We pay union dues and all the union does is get us deeper and deeper into bad blood with the co. Bcz they don't do what's right by us!! Starting with the strike!!

Rock Steady

In all honesty, this has nothing to do with the union. They went to court and fought, and got us our money. This is the NLRB holding up our money now. Could and should the Union call and see if there's anything they could do to speed the process up, maybe send a few good men to help ?  YES !  Not really a well thought out plan, only made things slower and longer.  I got to tell ya, this is really ridiculous.

hideout

What concerns me is, WHY? No one can answer why a lot of us still don't have the back pay owed us. Or better yet someone doesn't want to give us an answer. I would hope the union would help us out and find out WHY no checks? I mean was there some deal made that the checks would be released so many at a time. If so, at least find out for us,"What's the timetable? The way it is now for all we know if could get our checks in June!!! Everyone just wants their checks or at least a time frame on getting them. Is this to much to ask? We,as individuals, may not be able to get a straight answer from the NLRB but I'm sure if our 1181 President calls they would give him the courtesy of a correct answer, other than the answer we get,"They will be sent out,eventually. Again, with so many of union brothers and sisters upset, this would seem so simple to do, unless there are things we were never told? I hope not! Good luck to all let's keep the faith.

wheresmymoney!

Quote from: hideout on February 21, 2014, 03:48:00 PM
What concerns me is, WHY? No one can answer why a lot of us still don't have the back pay owed us. Or better yet someone doesn't want to give us an answer. I would hope the union would help us out and find out WHY no checks? I mean was there some deal made that the checks would be released so many at a time. If so, at least find out for us,"What's the timetable? The way it is now for all we know if could get our checks in June!!! Everyone just wants their checks or at least a time frame on getting them. Is this to much to ask? We,as individuals, may not be able to get a straight answer from the NLRB but I'm sure if our 1181 President calls they would give him the courtesy of a correct answer, other than the answer we get,"They will be sent out,eventually. Again, with so many of union brothers and sisters upset, this would seem so simple to do, unless there are things we were never told? I hope not! Good luck to all let's keep the faith.
i think michel cordiello should call for sure get a straight answer.  at least we would feel like they care a little bit and like you said the union president should definatley get an answer.

yabba

or maybe michael can have one of his connections in city hall call for us...  rotflmfao... :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

topgun

Heard  today a driver recevied a letter from the NLRB, when he open it it was empty.

Buzz

OK ... inquired about this. Michael has called them about the checks and was told basically the same thing as anybody else who has called. There is no problem, just a very time-consuming, slow process.

Sorry, wish I had better news.

rc1790

Still waiting.😳😳😳😳😳😳