Where are the checks?

Started by rc1790, February 05, 2014, 10:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rock Steady

So . . . . . . has anyone received their back pay check lately ? Still waiting on mine !  >:(.  I must say, at first I was patient believing it was the right way to be. Believing the NLRB was looking out for our interest.  BUT COME ON ALREADY, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !

hideout

Buzz

Quote from: worker341 on February 21, 2014, 01:57:46 AM
This is all bullshit, every week no matter where it comes from we get paid,just like every week we all work. And the Co. always hold a week back when you start the job, Sooooooooooooo last week we all worked and this week we should all get paid. Do we all understand now. fuck Neil give us our money we already worked for you cocksucker. Oh and yes, do you think our Union knows this I think Soooooooooo.

I don't see this as anything new. For instance, when we came back to work from Christmas vacation the check that was dated 1/3/14 was for the pay period ending 12/22/13. People who worked during the break got paid the following week as well. Same thing here.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

wheresmymoney!

Quote from: Rock Steady on February 20, 2014, 04:21:29 PM
So . . . . . . has anyone received their back pay check lately ? Still waiting on mine !  >:(.  I must say, at first I was patient believing it was the right way to be. Believing the NLRB was looking out for our interest.  BUT COME ON ALREADY, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !
we should go to the NLRB and have them give us our money in person.  This is
so fked up.  We pay union dues and all the union does is get us deeper and deeper into bad blood with the co. Bcz they don't do what's right by us!! Starting with the strike!!

Rock Steady

In all honesty, this has nothing to do with the union. They went to court and fought, and got us our money. This is the NLRB holding up our money now. Could and should the Union call and see if there's anything they could do to speed the process up, maybe send a few good men to help ?  YES !  Not really a well thought out plan, only made things slower and longer.  I got to tell ya, this is really ridiculous.

hideout

What concerns me is, WHY? No one can answer why a lot of us still don't have the back pay owed us. Or better yet someone doesn't want to give us an answer. I would hope the union would help us out and find out WHY no checks? I mean was there some deal made that the checks would be released so many at a time. If so, at least find out for us,"What's the timetable? The way it is now for all we know if could get our checks in June!!! Everyone just wants their checks or at least a time frame on getting them. Is this to much to ask? We,as individuals, may not be able to get a straight answer from the NLRB but I'm sure if our 1181 President calls they would give him the courtesy of a correct answer, other than the answer we get,"They will be sent out,eventually. Again, with so many of union brothers and sisters upset, this would seem so simple to do, unless there are things we were never told? I hope not! Good luck to all let's keep the faith.

wheresmymoney!

Quote from: hideout on February 21, 2014, 03:48:00 PM
What concerns me is, WHY? No one can answer why a lot of us still don't have the back pay owed us. Or better yet someone doesn't want to give us an answer. I would hope the union would help us out and find out WHY no checks? I mean was there some deal made that the checks would be released so many at a time. If so, at least find out for us,"What's the timetable? The way it is now for all we know if could get our checks in June!!! Everyone just wants their checks or at least a time frame on getting them. Is this to much to ask? We,as individuals, may not be able to get a straight answer from the NLRB but I'm sure if our 1181 President calls they would give him the courtesy of a correct answer, other than the answer we get,"They will be sent out,eventually. Again, with so many of union brothers and sisters upset, this would seem so simple to do, unless there are things we were never told? I hope not! Good luck to all let's keep the faith.
i think michel cordiello should call for sure get a straight answer.  at least we would feel like they care a little bit and like you said the union president should definatley get an answer.

yabba

or maybe michael can have one of his connections in city hall call for us...  rotflmfao... :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

topgun

Heard  today a driver recevied a letter from the NLRB, when he open it it was empty.

Buzz

OK ... inquired about this. Michael has called them about the checks and was told basically the same thing as anybody else who has called. There is no problem, just a very time-consuming, slow process.

Sorry, wish I had better news.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

rc1790

Still waiting.😳😳😳😳😳😳