A Day in the Life of an Occupy Wall St. Participant

Started by crash, November 04, 2011, 03:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crash

View the video link below so you may understand a day in the life of an Occupy Wall St Participant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2qqRFYv3ao&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

Its amazing,they actually "have a point" until it got out of control with drumming,pissing and defacting all over,not top mention hurting residents and businesses......but the same people(Soros and the left) that support and fund this nonsense are the ones THEY should be rallying against. Bloomy actually got it right when he said it was "the Govt that made laws that forced banks into making these loans"Bloomy though stepped to far right and in his usual fashion then continued on with"some of the people that got loans are still in the houses so they all werent that bad". Totally missing the point and principle of the banking mess and of course negating what he had just said 10 seconds before. Goes to show Billions dont and cant  buy  principles,morals and common sense.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

The whole "movement" doesn't amount to much more than the kind of movement this jerk is making ...

(Needs more fiber in diet ... LOL)

Buzz

...And I can't believe somebody there didn't kick this guy's ass for doing it on the flag!

(If it weren't that he did it on the flag, I'd have given the guy credit for being able to crap at all in front of all those people!)

mirrorcheck

Unreal.....Though you get the ones that say,well there are a rotten few in each bunch.Yet I never saw any of this kind of behavior in pictures of proof against the Tea Party. Say what you want but they are the most pure of any political movement ahead of Dem and GOP as well.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.