Pension & Medical

Started by Andrewcappa, November 10, 2016, 03:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrewcappa

To all who are concerned about the Pension and Welfare Funds.

This is to satisfy all the non believers. For the truth that comes out of the Cordiello slate. We are not going to hide or lie for anyone. All that is said by the Cordiello Slate is TRUTH and FACTS. All who work at Pioneer are true brothers and sisters who can hold their head up high in knowing they are honorable and hard working men and women. There is not one who I believe that has no dignity. And to say such without the approval of our hard working brothers and sisters is wrong.
The Salerno slate has an agenda; they want people to believe the things they are saying about what they are going to do are absolutely not possible. I have addressed the issue of their flyer in my last post. Yes we did take a hit but we are slowly getting back what we lost. I explained that in all negotiations there is always a give and take. And we gave and took back some. And at the end of the contract we all have the same contract.
Also, I don't believe a union could call for a New York Board of Ed workers job. The union has no RIGHT to do that. So for the Salerno slate to say that is wrong. They have no power to do that. That is an empty statement as usual.
The EPP has been written and brought forward with the help of our political friends by Michael Cordiello and passed through the State Senate and Assembly and now awaiting for the signature of the Governor, no one else can say they did that.

Andrew

interman