Official notifications

Started by Andrewcappa, September 24, 2020, 01:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

For Drivers With ONLY PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Did you receive an e-mail, text or phone call from Pioneer to report for work Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday?

NO
16 (84.2%)
YES
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Andrewcappa

Hey guys, what a crazy start to the school year, who's got students riding, who don't have students riding, go to your first school in the AM which is closed and wait for instructions, go to your first school in the PM which has no children, why, BECAUSE IT'S CLOSED, and wait for instructions, did you ever witness anything like this in your entire career?             
OK now, I'm taking a survey, I would like to know how many drivers, and attendants with only public schools were officially notified by the Pioneer office to come to work on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, of this week, I want everyone to be honest. I would like to know how many of you drivers, and attendants with only public schools received a phone call, text, or email from the Pioneer office informing you that you must show up for work on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, of this week. Thank You, Andrew

Andrewcappa

By the way, I did not receive an e-mail, text, or phone call, from the Pioneer office to work Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday of this week.

rc1790

Andy, the email they sent today said to document students and  their stops. We are not allowed in the buildings. How do we document imaginary kids. Those of us working Catholic schools already have different kids from day to day due to split schedules and remote learning. Can you try to get us clarification. Thanks

Buzz

Guys, just want to make clear, Andy's poll DOES NOT apply to drivers/matrons who were called to do their non-public school. DO NOT VOTE IF YOU ARE DOING A NON-PUBLIC SCHOOL RUN THIS WEEK. It applies only to those who did not have to do a public schools only run this week.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Quote from: rc1790 on September 24, 2020, 01:59:59 AM
Andy, the email they sent today said to document students and  their stops. We are not allowed in the buildings. How do we document imaginary kids. Those of us working Catholic schools already have different kids from day to day due to split schedules and remote learning. Can you try to get us clarification. Thanks

Dude, as I told you but just verified with Ernie, this is not our job. Do the run. Adjust times if necessary (though they will never be changed on your run sheet anyway), sign and date the sheet and hand it in. Done and done.

Buzz

Yes? Somebody, who does not have a Catholic or other non-public school, was called or emailed by Pioneer to come in??? If you don't want to post it here can you please PM me and tell me how and when your were contacted? Thanks.

rc1790

Hammer2161

I do catholic school special Ed and I still wasn't notified lol

Buzz

Quote from: rc1790 on September 24, 2020, 02:22:33 AM
Thanks Buzz. Dude? LOL

Oh, I'm sorry ... dudette? Do I know who you are? If I did, I forgot ... I'm senile.  ;D

Buzz

Quote from: Hammer2161 on September 24, 2020, 02:31:15 AM
I do catholic school special Ed and I still wasn't notified lol

Yes, you're not the first one to tell me that. But you did come in and you are getting paid for the week. Company is trying to pull a fast one and not pay the people who did not come in this week because they did not have a catholic/non-public school.

WigWag16

I was contacted Friday 9/18 and Saturday 9/19 to come in Tuesday 9/22 and the rest of the week to do RJJ girls only. I was then told on Facebook from another driver at 5:30 PM Sunday 9/20 to report for the rest of the week to show up at the AM and PM schools given that RJJ denied service for the week and to show up for my public school runs. I was not contacted by the office of any sort to come in for my public school run, just RJJ

Buzz

To the people the who are saying YES on the poll: Could you either post here, or PM me and tell me what schools you do and how and when you were notified? I'm thinking you should maybe have not taken the poll.

Buzz

Quote from: WigWag16 on September 24, 2020, 02:50:50 AM
I was contacted Friday 9/18 and Saturday 9/19 to come in Tuesday 9/22 and the rest of the week to do RJJ girls only. I was then told on Facebook from another driver at 5:30 PM Sunday 9/20 to report for the rest of the week to show up at the AM and PM schools given that RJJ denied service for the week and to show up for my public school runs. I was not contacted by the office of any sort to come in for my public school run, just RJJ

Ok, that's what I thought. Most, not all, drivers with non-public schools were contacted.

This website and Fb are not official communications from Pioneer.

The poll says, "For Drivers With ONLY PUBLIC SCHOOLS"

And I posted below, "DO NOT VOTE IF YOU ARE DOING A NON-PUBLIC SCHOOL RUN THIS WEEK"

So I hope you voted "No."

WigWag16

hideout

I have only public schools and was schd. to start on 9/29. But Buzz when I asked on this website if I, and drivers in my situation, should be reporting this week you quoted that Ernie posted and said ALL DRIVERS to come in at your report time, pick up your card, go to your first school, then wait for instructions. So instead of starting work on Tuesday 9/29 I came in this week as per what was posted on this site.