NLRB case

Started by Andrewcappa, August 04, 2013, 02:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrewcappa

Well the NLRB hearings have ended, the evidence has been presented by all sides, written arguments, are due in September.  Once they are heard the judge can issue a decision, once he decides. the union is continuing to seek an injunction from federal court, written arguments are to start next week and oral arguments are scheduled for August 20th. I do not know how long it would take for a judge to rule on that. Sorry I don't have more information on these matters, but to tell you the truth, that is about what's happening. We are in the hands of the attorneys, so this could be a long haul, the owners are going to take this matter as far as they can. All we can do right know is wait. Remember this, Pioneer is considered #1 in our industry, and the reason it's #1 is because of it's employees, we are top notch, we know it and the OWNER knows it, so when we go back in September, keep that in mind, we can keep up our high regard, or we can bring it DOWN.  Take care, if I hear any up dates on our current situation, I will surly inform you. Enjoy the rest of the summer,  Ya Right.

worker341

I have to tell you thanks for the infomation Andy, and also to  Ernie for all you guys are trying to do for us. Now I must say this is a fucking joke, tell the boss we are the best and put back the 18 thousand back in place for the rest of the senior men who gave many good years of service to make him rich. I am sure many will leave if he did that fair buyout again, so at least they can leave and hold their heads up high and they should leave that way they deserve it. Mention it at the day of the classes and pick of runs see how many will take it and how much money the cheap fuck will make. Have a great summer you and Ernie. Thanks again for the information.

1union

Thanks again for the info it means a lot.You're 100%right we will not lower our standard s as great union drivers but will right everything up challenge all violations and opt back in on medical.Opt back in should be a yard vote and that will take care of that problem.A lot of violations should have been challenge know your rights and hit back.Never ever pay a fine take the time off if you have to its your right. Looking forward to doing everything by the book so I hope the shop and office can keep up! Lol  He made a big mistake by fucking good hard working people who actually cared now he can take his buy out and medical and stick it up his ass. I would rather stick around and be a thorn in his side. Thanks AGAIN Andy!

mirrorcheck

Andy thanks for the news. While the news is not good just another attack on the drivers. On the very same people that allow make him the money that put him in his fancy BMW and pay for his lawyers that have created this. I hope you are happy boss. Remember you can tell yourself  this is just business. Its not you,willfully walked away, knew you can play the system, have the dedicated workers do the same job and you make even more cause your bids remained the same. Touche, that was a great move.  Only further proves your motivated by money, thats a pretty shallow existence. I will stay on the workers side of the line forever. I value my morning cup of coffee and every chance to make my life better. To become so high up and show such disregard for people and there families is pathetic. I never want to be you or that. Never.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.