Vicious Rumor

Started by Buzz, October 01, 2016, 01:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Rumors are nothing new around Pioneer. The place is a rumor mill and there is never a shortage of hearsay. But today I heard one that was particularly vicious on a personal level about one of us.

I don't know who the depraved individual is who thought this one up, but it goes like this: Supposedly, Ernie was removed by Michael and made up the story about his sister's illness to save face regarding becoming a driver again.

How much hate does a person have to harbor to come up with such a cruel indictment against a coworker? How black does one's heart have to be that they would try to disparage another member's reputation with such a caustic fabrication? How desperate for attention must a person be that they would use another human being's misfortune for self aggrandizement? How lacking of conscience does one have to be to live with one's self, having been the author of such a reprehensible lie?

I KNOW that every bit of the explanation Ernie gave for returning as a driver is ... unfortunately ... TRUE. He is going through a very rough patch in his life now, filled with strife and stress. He put his own life, plans and ambitions on hold to dedicate his time and energy to family. He and his family are worthy of our prayers and well-wishes, and nothing less.

That someone would try to use Ernie's situation for his own depraved agenda is beyond barbaric. To that person I would only say: Karma is a bitch.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Fernando M

Hey Buzz, I was able to finally get in, thanks for your help. Now let me look around and get acquainted with the site and topics and I'll definitely go to work, hey say hi to Ernie for me f hu . .👍👍.  Thaaaaanks

Buzz

Welcome, Fernando. Glad to have you aboard. This is the "main" message board and where most of the "action" takes place. Look forward to hearing from you.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.