Will I be BLOCKED?

Started by WakeUp123, December 24, 2015, 05:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WakeUp123

I have seem to be creating some controversy on the site. Others have stated I should be "BLOCKED" for calling attention to disagreeable content by some posters and initiated self protection posts for drivers. But like everything else in this company your ostracized and criticized and eventually penalized. 

Has anyone been blocked from this site?

Is having a difference of opinion cause for being blocked?
Is stating fact instead of rumor and innuendo a punishable offense for pointing this out?

Oh, but according to some posters I'm "ATTACKING" then they called me an "ASSHOLE" the demand my identity but hide their own while  steering every controversial post to a management friendly confusing outcome.

Are others "BLOCKED"?

John Eadicicco

Keep on voicing your opinion.... I have always done that and they slam me on here, But hide behind screen names. I always try and state facts and am against the unions stance on how they handle 99% of business. I am here 26 years and the Shit only gets deeper!!! Keep up questioning things that don't sit right with your beliefs. God Bless!!!

Rock Steady

Listen Wakepu123, don't worry what some people are saying about you. This is an open sight for all 1181 members, Buzz wont block you. He doesn't work that way, he's not that bad. The majority of the people who seem to "live" on this site I'd say don't have much more than 5-8yrs on the job. One thing that will stick with me that really made me look at 1181 sideways is when the had a bullshit vote and gave up parity for a 1,500 check, which wound up being a weeks pay when they were done taxing it. and we were told "don't worry we could do better".  To think owners and 1181 aren't a little bit in bed with one another is a fetch. Because I tell ya, Owen sure does do what he wants around here. But I do feel 1181 is doing what they can to save face right now, they did totally fuck up this strike.  So don't worry about these amateurs, John and myself have well over 25yrs and have seen 1181 do some fucked up stuff.

PROUD MEMBER

Rock Steady for someone with over "25years" your last post is disappointing. On one hand you stick up for another member (WakeUp123), which is admirable. Then you insinuate that the opinions of people "with not much more than 5-8 years on this job" really means nothing and that they are "amateurs." Well I personally have 13 years on this job and my opinion and thoughts with regards to mine & my family's future should be respected as should someone with 40 years or one year. A Union Member is a Union Member and the amount of time as a Member should not make a difference. Remember without the 5 year member the 25 year member would have been out of a job 5 years ago. By the way, do you know if WakeUp123 is an "amateur" or not?

Buzz

Quote from: Rock Steady on December 27, 2015, 02:12:20 AM
Buzz wont block you. He doesn't work that way, he's not that bad.

"Not that bad" ... Trying to figure out if that's a compliment.  :shrug:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.